• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

4 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Pujols has 4 HR with the Dodgers ahead, 3 HR while trailing, and 1 with a tied game.

With the Dodgers…

• Ahead: .288/.309/.519/.828
  • Tied: .259/.310/.407/.718
  • Behind: .278/.316/.556/.871

.913 OPS in high leverage situations, .750 in low leverage.

Over half of his home runs with them are in garbage time. Or not exactly those that really matters. I can only recall one home run that he hit with the Angels that was a walk-off, which was against the Red Sox in 2014 during a game that lasted over 17 innings. He's a sorry player and deserves to be hated. Never did jack with the Angels, never won them a single World Series. Selfish player who is chasing personal achievements like 700 home runs. If it weren't for those juiced baseballs that he played with from 2001-2009, he might have been done by now. 

8 minutes ago, thebloob said:

I for one am still curious how the discussion really went with the angels.  He is thriving with the dodgers because they are employing him almost strictly has a platoon against lefties.  Playing every other day probably helps keep his hemorrhoids from flaring up too bad.  

Maybe some truth to the platoon helping his game.

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How's online dating going?

It’s alright, I had a few good dates. But, too many weirdos and a lot of conversations that lead to no where. I don’t think it’s for me, to be honest.

I think I’m going to join a singles group or something at Church. I’m only interested in a good Christian woman.

16 minutes ago, failos said:

It’s alright, I had a few good dates. But, too many weirdos and a lot of conversations that lead to no where. I don’t think it’s for me, to be honest.

I think I’m going to join a singles group or something at Church. I’m only interested in a good Christian woman.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/cdf682c4-793d-4cad-9f9e-e126f5e6a91b

He's way ahead of everyone else in MLB history when it comes to grounding into double plays. He's at 410 career double plays grounded into in the regular season, which is 60 more than Ripken Jr., who is in second place in that category. I think he's going to hold the record for double plays hit into forever. A lot of things has to go right for him to no longer hold the record one day. Like hitting in a double play still isn't that easy, fielders must field the ball cleanly, especially.