• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

33 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

Maybe it's Adams, Soriano, and some cash.  The Dodgers are trying to stay below the luxury tax level themselves, so maybe we kicked in 5mil or something along those lines.  

We can’t kick in more cash than salary we’re trading away.

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I take it you  guys aren't following the Democratic Iowa debacle caucus.

I did notice those two names whete Democrat political leaders when I google them.  However I know little about who is on the farm.  It's a pretty bad joke if you have to apply the Iowa caucus to their names.

3 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

On paper this seems too good to be true.  Especially when it's at the expense of the Dodgers who I'm assuming needed to shed Pederson's payroll.   

Until we see who the Angels are actually giving up. If it is, say, Adams and Soriano, that's not good. 

MBkdiA3P_normal.jpg

There is a holdup in the Mookie Betts trade, sources tell DTM.

Hearing that the medicals on Brusdar Graterol are “troubling”.

The #Dodgers and Red Sox could look for a new team to ship Kenta Maeda to, possibly the #Angels.