• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

14 hours ago, ukyah said:

i fucking love the theater. i go to musicals, opera, the ballet. the whole nine yards. i love all that shit.

I myself saw Hamilton AND Chicago in Denver in the same season. Wife bought a season pass (specifically to go to Hamilton). We had those for a couple of years, until she lost her job. We also saw the 20th anniversary tour of Rent.

We just saw Pirates of Penzance over the weekend, with the Colorado Symphony & the NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players. I have been to the opera (never to the ballet though--there are some lines I will never cross).

I like to think I am cultured AF. 

Interesting note on Stripling contract

He could also be relatively cheap toward the club’s payroll (though not its CBT number), as Pedro Moura of The Athletic reported that Stripling has already received $1.5 million of the $2.1 million deal he agreed to avoid arbitration. That means Stripling will effectively make the league minimum of about $600,000 this season.

Just now, Mark68 said:

I myself saw Hamilton AND Chicago in Denver in the same season. Wife bought a season pass (specifically to go to Hamilton). We had those for a couple of years, until she lost her job. We also saw the 20th anniversary tour of Rent.

We just saw Pirates of Penzance over the weekend, with the Colorado Symphony & the NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players. I have been to the opera (never to the ballet though--there are some lines I will never cross).

I like to think I am cultured AF. 

My wife and I are seeing Hamilton in LA this summer. We saw Dear Evan Hansen when we went to NYC.

Dude bros who think musical theater is just for women are overcompensating for something.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Dude bros who think musical theater is just for women are overcompensating for something.

Said the closet vegan, who goes to Taylor Swift concerts. 😋

Too far? or Too fur?

Edited by True Grich

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My wife and I are seeing Hamilton in LA this summer. We saw Dear Evan Hansen when we went to NYC.

I forgot...Dear Evan Hansen was another one we saw. It's a good show. Another good one is Come From Away. 

As for this trade, I like it. Adell is not being blocked. Pederson is a one year guy stopgap--a pretty good one at that. If Stripling comes over as well, I'm happy. I think the overall perception of this trade will hinge on the Rondons we give the Dodgers. 

We'll probably win a lot of 7-5 games. And I'm OK with that. 

I just want to go on record as saying we are making a huge mistake trading rengifo, and that stripling and pederson suck.

Id also like to say that Rengifo was just a scrub, and there was no spot for him, and getting a pitcher as good as stripling, and holy shit! Joc Pederson was a genius move by eppler!

#bumpinsurance

Just now, True Grich said:

Further Away? Farther Away? Come from Away?

Which one is the damn musical?

You are thinking of that classic Stix song, "Sail Away From Me:"

A gathering at AngelsWin went way above my head

They had a dumbass argument, and I wish you all were dead. So I say

Farther Away? Further Away?

Just Sail Away From Me