• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

I did the proposed trade with some of the rumors on the baseball trade values sheet and it’s clear, it’s a major overpay for the Dodgers unless they get some quality prospects. I’d expect a minimum of Vera and Knowles and it’s also likely it’s someone like Suarez and a lower value guy. We just don’t know. For the Record, Marsh makes it a overpay from the Angels side. Which given the salary their taking on is just not likely. And Adell is worth 3x what Marsh is worth. (On the values site).

Adams and Yan is a possibility.

7 minutes ago, Hubs said:

I did the proposed trade with some of the rumors on the baseball trade values sheet and it’s clear, it’s a major overpay for the Dodgers unless they get some quality prospects. I’d expect a minimum of Vera and Knowles and it’s also likely it’s someone like Suarez and a lower value guy. We just don’t know. For the Record, Marsh makes it a overpay from the Angels side. Which given the salary their taking on is just not likely. And Adell is worth 3x what Marsh is worth. (On the values site).

where did you do this?

5 minutes ago, ukyah said:

where did you do this?

BaseballTradeValues.com. 

The reported return is 35.5 points?

whereas the send out right now is just 7.2. 

Adams is values around the same as Rengifo and so is Vera. Suarez is around 17.

Marsh is rated 33 points by himself.

8 minutes ago, Hubs said:

BaseballTradeValues.com. 

The reported return is 35.5 points?

whereas the send out right now is just 7.2. 

Adams is values around the same as Rengifo and so is Vera. Suarez is around 17.

Marsh is rated 33 points by himself.

Maybe it's Adams, Soriano, and some cash.  The Dodgers are trying to stay below the luxury tax level themselves, so maybe we kicked in 5mil or something along those lines.  

22 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Ugh, don't say that.   I'm really wanting to see what Marsh and Adams develop into, and a one-year-rental of Pederson and an upside SP with an injury history isn't worth giving up either of them.  Yan, I dunno - hard to trade any of our young pitchers.  

8 minutes ago, Pablo944 said:

No one here seems to realize that the Angels could trade Joc anytime they want. For all we know they already have another deal lined up. If not, he could be traded for a pitcher during the season. He will not block Adell and the Angels will not trade Adell. 

I’d trade Adell for Clevinger right now. He makes us a legitimate contender.  Also, I wouldn’t expect them to flip Joc. It’s rare that teams do that with established players. If Joc had that much value and could be traded so easily, the a Dodgers wouldn’t have made him a salary dump. 

Just now, jordan said:

I’m really excited about this trade. Thirty pages in, and I just wanted to make that clear. Even if Joc is traded for a pitcher, this shows me Eppler is being creative in landing much needed pitching. 

Joc doesn’t have that much value. Stripling is worth as much if not more. He got traded because the Dodgers are cutting salary to make room for their new additions. 

3 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Joc doesn’t have that much value. Stripling is worth as much if not more. He got traded because the Dodgers are cutting salary to make room for their new additions. 

Yes I know. He’s a pending FA. Nobody will give anything of value for him.  Just saying that I like how Eppler is getting creative with landing pitching. 

19 minutes ago, Pablo944 said:

No one here seems to realize that the Angels could trade Joc anytime they want. For all we know they already have another deal lined up. If not, he could be traded for a pitcher during the season. He will not block Adell and the Angels will not trade Adell. 

Also worth considering is the possible qualifying offer Joc could receive at the end of the season. There’s at least some value in that draft pick