• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pederson/Stripling deal is DEAD. MOVE ON.

failos

9 minutes ago, TroutCron said:

Pederson is a FA at the end of this season so there is no impact on Marsh unless he tears it up in AAA. Marsh should be starting in RF by 2021 with Adell in LF. 

My big Question is who plays RF against Lefties this season? Pederson is totally useless against southpaws. 

If memory serves, Goodwin crushes lefties.

EDIT: Yup. .844 OPS the past three years vs. lefties.

9 minutes ago, TroutCron said:

Pederson is a FA at the end of this season so there is no impact on Marsh unless he tears it up in AAA. Marsh should be starting in RF by 2021 with Adell in LF. 

My big Question is who plays RF against Lefties this season? Pederson is totally useless against southpaws. 

Goodwin?

19 minutes ago, TroutCron said:

Goodwin actually hit LHP better than RHP last year. Additionally, Hermosillo does well against LHP.

33 minutes ago, TroutCron said:

it's been said already, but it's goodwin. it's a lefty/lefty platoon, but goodwin kills lefties.

2 hours ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

You are thinking of that classic Stix song, "Sail Away From Me:"

A gathering at AngelsWin went way above my head

They had a dumbass argument, and I wish you all were dead. So I say

Farther Away? Further Away?

Just Sail Away From Me

well done congratulations GIF by America's Got Talent

3 hours ago, Mark68 said:

We just saw Pirates of Penzance over the weekend, with the Colorado Symphony & the NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players. I have been to the opera (never to the ballet though--there are some lines I will never cross).

I am the Pirate King! My favorite play. The music is outstanding.

Image result for pirates of penzance, kevin kline"

4 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I will suck nuts if Stripling puts up Kluber type numbers for the angels

I'm just saying they've got some similarities.

• Both work with a low-mid 90s fastball and a devastating curve.
  • Both are righties with excellent control and K/9 rates of 9-10.
  • Both will have had the same pitching coach now.

Obviously Kluber has the innings and track record. I'm not saying he's going to put up identical numbers, but damn he could get in the vicinity if things go well.

3 hours ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

You are thinking of that classic Stix song, "Sail Away From Me:"

A gathering at AngelsWin went way above my head

They had a dumbass argument, and I wish you all were dead. So I say

Farther Away? Further Away?

Just Sail Away From Me

Scruffy is moving up the depth chart for this board.  Dude has been on fire for a while.  Look out, @ten ocho recon scout