• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More disliked by Angels fans on April 24th? Hamilton or Moreno?

This has been a painful situation for both, and I am certain that neither of them is happy about how this has turned out. I hope that this makes Moreno more cautious about going all in on high priced free agents, and I hope that this gives Hamilton the introspection he needs to make the needed changes in his life, whether or not he ever becomes a productive baseball player again.

Didn't like Hamilton before he was an Angel.  Disliked Moreno for a bit specifically for signing Hamilton in the first place.  Wouldn't have liked Hamilton even if he was producing, the fact he didn't made it that much worse.  Now we may finally be rid of him.  Liking Moreno more for it.  Hamilton dislike is back to where it was before he signed with the Angels

When Hamilton said that he thought it was "funny" that Halo fans booed him...

That was the end for me. You sucked pal...and idiot Scioscia gave you the Steve Finely treatment.

I still harbor some bad feelings towards Arte...it's..ANAHEIM ANGELS

I am a fan of Soto, but this is a very silly thread. How can anyone hate Moreno more than they hate Hamilton? Moreno has tried to put a winner on the field and pays millions of dollars to try to make that happen. Has he made financial mistakes, of course. He is like most owners who have to be protected from himself because he is competitive nature. He is the one writing the huge checks. I don't really agree with how he handled himself on this, but it is admirable in my mind that he stands his ground and would rather pay Hamilton to not be on the team than to pay him a little more to be on the team.

I am a fan of Soto, but this is a very silly thread. How can anyone hate Moreno more than they hate Hamilton? Moreno has tried to put a winner on the field and pays millions of dollars to try to make that happen. Has he made financial mistakes, of course. He is like most owners who have to be protected from himself because he is competitive nature. He is the one writing the huge checks. I don't really agree with how he handled himself on this, but it is admirable in my mind that he stands his ground and would rather pay Hamilton to not be on the team than to pay him a little more to be on the team.

Agreed, why would you dislike Arte here? Guy does his best to make the Angels a winner year in and year out. Hamilton was signed for $125 mil to help this franchise win and he did everything in his power to make sure that didn't happen. Crap signing and I hope he learns from it

Edited by mulwin444

I just asked the question. Clearly people do dislike Moreno more than Hamilton. Perhaps I should have asked which of the two has a more overall negative impact on the club.

I'm not going to list why Arte is. But it's my opinion. I started the thread because I was curious what others think. Thank you for participating.

Arte is a competitive owner always seeking ways to improve and get to the playoffs

Hamilton is a whiny, socially tone-deaf drug addict who is probably seeking the next person to blame on why he can't get it together

Wonder who's had the more negative impact?

At this point, or as soon as things are worked out, Hamolton can no longer negatively affect the Angels. Arte still can.