• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More disliked by Angels fans on April 24th? Hamilton or Moreno?

Oh, you mean continually invest money in the club and try to win

Oh crap, someone get Jackie Autry on the phone maybe she can still save us from the bad man

investing money on bad/declining players is just as bad as not investing any money at all.

i mean vlad was the only big money player that did well here, and that was 11 years ago, why do people still praise this guy over his spending?

A chronically underachieving team. Arte may be rolling in cash. But he hasn't won squat. That has to chap his billionaire ass.

You seem to have a real issue with Artie, like more than a normal fan hatred.

Did you get fired from a janitorial job at the Big A or something?!

Edited by Dick B Back

You seem to have a real issue with Artie, like more than a normal fan hatred.

Did you get fired from a janitorial job at the Big A or something?!

I was a custodial engineer.

I don't hate Arte. I just don't revere him. I didn't like his approach in this. He wants to blow 68-mil OK. I appreciate that he spends, he just hasn't been prudent in his spending.

In the bigger picture I'm waiting for the shoe to drop and he announces he's moving the team somewhere else. If they stay in the renovated dump they're in, which I like, or they get a new stadium, I'll still support them.

As someone said earlier, I don't need another Jerry Jones here. Disney and the Autrys had their shortcomings. But get the right people and trust them. As was said earlier, the Disney-Stoneman relationship got a championship.

how many owners have won a WS over the past 5 years?

What is it 2 or 3? I have no clue. The Giants have won twice.

Arte has owned since when? 04? I don't even know. Not getting to the WS was somewhat of a failure in a few of those seasons.

He's making money and it's his business.

As a fan, even a casual one, I can dislike what I see. He doesn't care what I think. Neither does Sosh or anyone else here or anywhere else. I just have an opinion.