• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I'm not that bad on Facebook, I tend to go off more on Twitter. I did have some crazy broad on Facebook who would constantly talk about her man but since she was pretty hot, I let it slide. Unfortunately she decided to go away for a while, I kind of miss the craziness.

You're good dude. I actually wouldn't be up to date with the latest rumblings of Dawsons Creek if it wasn't for you.

I had to delete a former poster from here, I'm not going to name the name but I'm sure you'll figure it out. She would one day post about how in love she was and how great her man is, then turn around and air all of their dirty laundry when they were fighting. That, along with her political posts on which she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. Oh, and I couldn't stand the way she typed ("sum" instead of "some" type if thing). Not the type of intellect you'd expect from a "USC law student"

I know who you're talking about, but can't remember her name. Blast from the past.

I do not care for the political stuff on facebook.  If I want to talk politics I will go to a politics forum.  On facebook it's just like having to read political junk mail.  "Hey, political facebook poster, don't you know that half the people reading this either disagree with you or couldn't care less?  You aren't going to change anyone's mind"

I spent my day trolling all the liberals on my timeline blasting republicans and rejoicing over the end of the shutdown.  It can be good entertainment.

Rob's posts aren't soundbytes. They're more related to the actual political process, which is cool....boring but not annoying. Rob just digs that stuff, which I can respect. 

I like commenting on old pictures (of bartenders who look like Victor) every month or two

Rob's posts aren't soundbytes. They're more related to the actual political process, which is cool....boring but not annoying. Rob just digs that stuff, which I can respect.

I like commenting on old pictures (of bartenders who look like Victor) every month or two

LOL!!!!!

Nothing makes my heart happier than seeing the little icon on my phone and that coming up every time. I think it's been like five or six months straight of that too which is remarkable. Mix in the other comments and Vic getting mad and untagging himself and we have a winner.

The funny thing is that wasn't a bartender, just some dude on the prowl who decided to dress like a poker dealer.

Here's a sampling of my skils

Joe Giudice to the house on my left and Manny Ramirez to the house on my right. That would be my ideal neighbor situation.

Anyone up for Sizzler?

If there are lines of people waiting to do a transaction, I will always choose incorrectly.

Watching baseball at the in laws. 20 second delay between living room and kitchen TV. My father in law is super impressed with my ability to analyze situations and accurately predict what each hitter will do.

I am thankful that today marks the 12,805th day that I have been Polio-free

Congrats to Rangers fans for getting a chance to see their team lose one more game.

Jury duty! Sending someone to the joint today!

Good luck tonight to my 3 legit Kings Fan friends, and also to the 235 of you who first mentioned the Kings 10 days ago.

Just crop dusted the entire row of treadmill users at the gym. I rule

I know who you're talking about, but can't remember her name. Blast from the past.

I know her and see the posts Katie is referring to, and she is like another former AW poster who posts stuff on FB that makes me face palm.  I have been tempted to send a PM to her and say, "Is this what you REALLY want to post on FB."

I know her and see the posts Katie is referring to, and she is like another former AW poster who posts stuff on FB that makes me face palm. I have been tempted to send a PM to her and say, "Is this what you REALLY want to post on FB."

Weird. She was only here for a minute when I noticed she was a serious Angels fan and told her to join. I knew her long before and she wasn't like that on MySpace......if I remember correctly. It's been many years since I talked to her. I totally forgot about her.

• 2 weeks later...