• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Guess the gender.

- Awesome. I just realized I put my underwear on backwards.

- I hate forgetting he had to wake up early and roll over to a big empty space. .. hopefully he comes home soon cuz this show is scaryyy!!!

- Any day now! #mommylovesyou #babyboy #daddylovesyou

- Not a big fan of today, good thing there is a new one coming tomorrow (god willing)

I've never seen such rudeness & disorganization in my entire life. Don't bother going to the Nathan's hotdogs at kmart! 10 min until they acknowledge you, messed up the order, charged $4 too much, & argued with me until they figured it out. $6.29 doesn't equal $10.02 sheesh. Seeing the manager!!!!

!!!!

$3.73 does not equal $4.

Peyts' mom is really starting to go off the rails.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference. ~ 

I don't know why the last couple of weeks has been so challenging, personally and professionally, and I HATE the saying that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...but I'm sure that I just need to let go of trying to control all the outcomes, always do my best, and know that things will fall into place as they are meant to. All that matters is the well being of my loved ones and keeping my sanity so that I can take care of my loved one's, so I will repeat the serenity prayer over and over, listen to good music and talk it through with friends until things hopefully settle for awhile....

Edited by yk9001

Peyts' mom is really starting to go off the rails.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

The courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference. ~ 

I don't know why the last couple of weeks has been so challenging, personally and professionally, and I HATE the saying that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...but I'm sure that I just need to let go of trying to control all the outcomes, always do my best, and know that things will fall into place as they are meant to. All that matters is the well being of my loved ones and keeping my sanity so that I can take care of my loved one's, so I will repeat the serenity prayer over and over, listen to good music and talk it through with friends until things hopefully settle for awhile....

Sounds like a cry for attention to me.  

What a gem of a thread.  I can't believe I just read this starting yesterday.  My thoughts:

yk:  Thank you for posting everything Peyts mom has to say.  I'm glad you have fought the urge to reply so we can keep witnessing this meltdown.  I would've had to reply on something about paying $15 more for the dress cuz she's fat.

calscuf:  found out you have a wife, didn't see that one coming, she must be one cool chick

I would really like to be a fly on the wall in a face to face meeting of calscuf and Katie

That picture of the cheesy, meat, bread dish looks amazingly delicious.  

yk:  Thank you for posting everything Peyts mom has to say.  I'm glad you have fought the urge to reply so we can keep witnessing this meltdown.  I would've had to reply on something about paying $15 more for the dress cuz she's fat.

For the record, the $15 fat chick isn't Peyt's mom, just another fb chick.

Peyt's mom is batshiat crazy but not fat.

The wife found this one from one of her FB pals:

"Convo with my littlest yesterday:

Caden: Mom, whats the thing people say when they mean to say oh my gosh?

Me: You mean OMG?

Caden: Yes And mom, did you even know that when you say that it is like taking the lords name in Spain???"

60 likes.

Comments:

Love it!

So cute!

Never forget the wonderful things that come out of their mouths.  That's wonderful.

OMG cracking up!!

Priceless!

Adorable!

that is kind of funny.

What a gem of a thread. I can't believe I just read this starting yesterday. My thoughts:

yk: Thank you for posting everything Peyts mom has to say. I'm glad you have fought the urge to reply so we can keep witnessing this meltdown. I would've had to reply on something about paying $15 more for the dress cuz she's fat.

calscuf: found out you have a wife, didn't see that one coming, she must be one cool chick

I would really like to be a fly on the wall in a face to face meeting of calscuf and Katie

That picture of the cheesy, meat, bread dish looks amazingly delicious.

I too did not expect calscuf to be married

I cannot stand these. And when I don't 100% of the time, I feel like an asshole.

Also, those posts you're suppose to copy as your status to post that say if you're my friend tell me where we first met.

You being religious, I feel like it would be tough for you to not "like" those. Almost like your fellow religous friends would judge you for not liking it.

I will say that yk has made me consider randomly adding 40 something single moms for the lulz.

Be prepared for a LOT of happy hour pics, where you'll scan the women and say: no, no, no, maybe, no.

Be prepared for a lot of indirect complaining about the ex; alot of celebrating very mundane acheivements of the kids; a LOT of wussified sons; a lot of motivational pics and sayings; and for sure, an entire greek chorus of supporting enablers for every complaint she has, no matter how batshiat crazy.