• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Oh, man, facebook is just the best.

Get a load of this one... she has to pay more for a maid of honor dress because she is plus sized.

----------------------

You know they always say that everyone is equal and that everyone should be treated the same no matter their size.. so please tell me why I have to pay $15 just because I'm not a size 12? Makes a girl feel great. I know I can fix myself so there is no need for negative comments and I'm fine with who I am; just a little food for thought

* Agree 100%

* What do you mean you have to pay $15? They charge extra past a size 12?

*They charged me $15 extra on my maid of honor dress because of my size

*That's silly. If they are going to try and charge per fabric than they should all have different prices, not just pick a cut off size. Definitely not fair.

*Whatever I don't mind paying it it's just ridiculous

*Seriously?  WTF??

*I've been places that charge a little more it is ridiculous

*Wtf where was this at? That's completely outrageous because if I was in your situation the something would happen to me

*I think you are beautiful just the way you are. You are a great person inside & out

*Thank you Tammy you have always been the sweetest

*The worst was when I had a dress that they changed their sizes so that the size after 20 for the dress was called a 32.... And my chest was all that really needed to be that size so I paid more for it AND had to get it altered.

Peyt's mom having an absolute meltdown on fb.  This was yesterday:

Migraines all weekend long. 6 imitrex required. Now I have to go to work when most seem to have the day to stay home and recognize Veterans Day. Could really use a day of rest. Ok. Gripe fest over. Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served. Thank you.

Imagine the nerve of making HER work when others got it off.  Here are replies.  Jesus, everyone is addicted to pills.

• XXX I take Toprol daily to avoid them.....if I take regularly I have none.....Toprol is typically used for blood pressure regulation, but can also keep migraines away

• Peyt's Mom: I take that, also, and unfortunately STILL get them. My neurologist wants me to try an anti depressant or some other stuff. Nut there are so many side effects with the ones that are supposed to prevent migraines.

• XXX I hope u feel better

• XX Have you tried the Sumavel shots? They are like bee stings but work in seconds ?

Peyt's Mom:Oh wait. I take topomax. That's different.  I'll have to check into toprol. Thanks.
    Peyt's Mom:  Haven't tried that. You do topomax, right? You're the one that started me on that.
  • XXYep I'm still on 200mg .. Did a Naminda bridge because they got worse a few months back it was AMAZING and she gave the these self injecting shots. Hurt like hell a bit but it's gone in seconds!

Peyt's Mom:Huh. We will have to IM later at work if we are not busy. Yeah right. I gotta go now running late as usual. But I will talk to you about that. Thanks girl.

Ps. Really want the Botox. But insurance won't pay until you try everything else.