• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Don't forget the other son (Can you tell this is a neurotic single mother?)

Proud of Max, who yesterday was in the ocean with his Uncle Sandy, they spotted a reef shark flapping around near the shoreline and he didn't even freak out. Everyone got out of the water, watched it for awhile and then he got right back in. For him, that's a big deal.

There are signs of improvement:

Peyts is still struggling with some inattention and getting class work done in his class, but came home with excellent test scores. So... I was praising him for that and giving him some positives. What does he say? "i wish I could do armpit farts' Yay for boys! Lol

Don't forget the other son (Can you tell this is a neurotic single mother?)

Proud of Max, who yesterday was in the ocean with his Uncle Sandy, they spotted a reef shark flapping around near the shoreline and he didn't even freak out. Everyone got out of the water, watched it for awhile and then he got right back in. For him, that's a big deal.

Uncle Sandy? 

"today is national save the sea otters day, a cause that is dear to my heart. i'm curious to know who my real friends are. if you're one of them, please repost this on your wall. i know that will only be about 3% of you."

the guilt trip posts are always a pleasure to read, in whatever form they take.

Edited by Tank

I was looking for awesome Mommy posts on FB.

I've got all the annoying Mommies blocked

I block them as well.  Then once a week or so, I go get my fill of the mommies all at once.

These two aren't going to grow up to be momma's boys or anything:

I thought Peyton didn't care about my cutting his sandwich into dinosaur shapes anymore, until this morning he got all teary and asked, "Mom, why don't you cut my sandwich into dinosaurs anymore?"....made me feel so good (and bad at the same time). "I just didn't think you liked them that way anymore" Peyts: "I do. I like the dinosaurs". I assured him I will do so tomorrow. Just when you think they don't notice the little stuff.

I block them as well.  Then once a week or so, I go get my fill of the mommies all at once.

These two aren't going to grow up to be momma's boys or anything:

I thought Peyton didn't care about my cutting his sandwich into dinosaur shapes anymore, until this morning he got all teary and asked, "Mom, why don't you cut my sandwich into dinosaurs anymore?"....made me feel so good (and bad at the same time). "I just didn't think you liked them that way anymore" Peyts: "I do. I like the dinosaurs". I assured him I will do so tomorrow. Just when you think they don't notice the little stuff.

Single mom, right?

This is the same mom - riffing a year ago about her ex.  What a peach!

I know you shouldn't announce karma points you've earned, but...13 hours of hosting my ex-husband for "the kids sake"...and then having to hear his reasons why he didn't take a job that he was offered after being unemployed for a year and a half...yep, it wasn't an awful day, but, seriously, big time karma points...

---

On the one year anniversary of my divorce, what I have learned about myself: I was able to fall in love again at a totally unexpected time, I was able to survive having my heart trampled on and crushed through my first relationship back into the single world, I was able to hold my childrens emotions and on an ongoing basis work through with them the disappointment and changing scope of their relationships with their Mom and Dad, I am barely able to financially support my children on my own, but I am doing it...I am so lucky to have supportive parents, wonderful sister and wonderful friends who have been there to listen to me go through all of these ups and downs this year. But, looking back at it all, I would never change my decision to move on with my life w/o my children's father. Two steps forward, two back...eventually it will be more forward than back. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Blessings and positive vibes to all~!

This is the same mom - riffing a year ago about her ex.  What a peach!

I know you shouldn't announce karma points you've earned, but...13 hours of hosting my ex-husband for "the kids sake"...and then having to hear his reasons why he didn't take a job that he was offered after being unemployed for a year and a half...yep, it wasn't an awful day, but, seriously, big time karma points...

---

On the one year anniversary of my divorce, what I have learned about myself: I was able to fall in love again at a totally unexpected time, I was able to survive having my heart trampled on and crushed through my first relationship back into the single world, I was able to hold my childrens emotions and on an ongoing basis work through with them the disappointment and changing scope of their relationships with their Mom and Dad, I am barely able to financially support my children on my own, but I am doing it...I am so lucky to have supportive parents, wonderful sister and wonderful friends who have been there to listen to me go through all of these ups and downs this year. But, looking back at it all, I would never change my decision to move on with my life w/o my children's father. Two steps forward, two back...eventually it will be more forward than back. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Blessings and positive vibes to all~!

She didn't say Happy Kwanzaa. She's racist.

I can't even read the yk posts anymore. Debbie dramatic types bug me. although, I'm curious if people actually respond to this chick?

I'm guessing the replies are like this:

hugs

hugs

hugs 

sending hugs your way

hugs