• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Alot of these chicks are wives of friends, and it just isn't worth it to delete.  So I quarantine them to "blocked" status, and then look up on my time.

If I see them on my regular feed, it annoys me.  When I look them up, on my time, its kinda fun.

Yeah, I'm glad when they finally added the hide/block feature. I used to just delete them and would always get the chick or even a dude or two that would write me upset I deleted them and because I'm an asshole would tell them it's because their life sucks and they spam it on FB.....this obviously never goes over well.

Your method would be fun. I may do that one of these days and post some on here for the lulz.

I actually don't respond to her.  I've done it twice, I defended the teacher who wouldn't let Peyts go hatless for the kindergarten play.  I told her, 'what if every kid wanted to do his own special thing?"  She called me argumentative.  I notice my comments have since been deleted.

Another time a couple years ago, she was lamenting about not having a guy in her life, that all the men did was talk about football.  She was going to spend sunday evening watching "When Harry Met Sally" for the umpteenth time.  I told her instead of watching a chick flick, perhaps she should get into what men get into.

I am not commenting any more.  I do not want to get deleted from this source of comedy gold.

"Well I'm on my way to California to fight for custody of my two beautiful daughters  XXXXXXXX and XXXXXX! If anyone out there believes in fathers rights please like this and send me all the prayers and positive thoughts you can"

Prayers sent. Not sure how good it will do for its up to the court.

Edited by Angel Dog and Beer

Oh the irony!

"Why do people need to complain so much? If I made a mistake just ask me to fix it and I will happy to take care of it. You don't need to sit there for an hour sighing loudly and complaining."

Just like how people here are complaining about people who complain on facebook?

Facebook break ups are awesome. My slutty cousin was in love... She would post how he is the perfect fiancé and how he was bringing home the money with his promotion at Lowes. She would post how she would wait for him to get home from work so they could go to walmart together. She would post pics of them and there would be trash spewed around the house and a mattress on the floor without a frame. Just when the posts were getting unbearable and she was trying con wedding dresses, they broke. Then came the posts pandering for sympathy and long hashtags that did not make sense #morewomanthanyoucanhandle

I went looking for them on her time line but they were all erased.

Vote Lady

"VOTE!"

"Don't Forget To Vote!"

"If anyone needs the address for your local polling location, please message me. Remember to vote!"

"Vote!"

"If you don't vote, you ARE the problem."

"Remember to Vote next week!"

"Just made bison meatballs. They are amazing!!!!"

Nice PB, I actually know someone that is the opposite. They don't post the break up stuff, but do the denial thing and instead post how great life is after the dude is gone.

And it's funny because there is this revolving door of dudes and posts in different geographical locations....which tells you a new dude is in the file.

But they will post how awesome things are with said dude, they break up and there is a weeks worth of quietness, then comes the motivational and inspirational spams and usually are accompanied with music videos, then the obligatory pics with the girlfriends and nights out where now single is the best thing, then a new dude pops in the picture and the cycle repeats.

From the same girl who posts about 20 times a day.  Half her posts are photoshop pictures of her with Jason Statham.  

"Crap!! I just ran out of my Clinique Dark Circle remover!!! I need it!!!"

"Ok. friends..I need to get some advice. I have to buy a new pair of Tennis Shoes for work. I want to have more than one pair of shoes, so I am not wearing the same shoe daily. I need something that has a TON of support, in the arch and the ankle...What brand and why...GO!!"

I had to delete a former poster from here, I'm not going to name the name but I'm sure you'll figure it out. She would one day post about how in love she was and how great her man is, then turn around and air all of their dirty laundry when they were fighting. That, along with her political posts on which she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. Oh, and I couldn't stand the way she typed ("sum" instead of "some" type if thing). Not the type of intellect you'd expect from a "USC law student"

I had to delete a former poster from here, I'm not going to name the name but I'm sure you'll figure it out. She would one day post about how in love she was and how great her man is, then turn around and air all of their dirty laundry when they were fighting. That, along with her political posts on which she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. Oh, and I couldn't stand the way she typed ("sum" instead of "some" type if thing). Not the type of intellect you'd expect from a "USC law student"

ha, i'm still friends with her. she talks about her man frequently, but i can never tell if they're together or just broke up. she's confusing, to say the least.

if i dropped her i'm not even sure she would notice. we only met in person once, but it's not like we were close.

ha, i'm still friends with her. she talks about her man frequently, but i can never tell if they're together or just broke up. she's confusing, to say the least.

if i dropped her i'm not even sure she would notice. we only met in person once, but it's not like we were close.

im glad to say i have no idea who you guys are talking about.

my guess: tad?

I beg to differ.  That is exactly what I would expect from a Trojan.

I'm not that bad on Facebook, I tend to go off more on Twitter. I did have some crazy broad on Facebook who would constantly talk about her man but since she was pretty hot, I let it slide. Unfortunately she decided to go away for a while, I kind of miss the craziness.

I do not care for the political stuff on facebook.  If I want to talk politics I will go to a politics forum.  On facebook it's just like having to read political junk mail.  "Hey, political facebook poster, don't you know that half the people reading this either disagree with you or couldn't care less?  You aren't going to change anyone's mind"