• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Some gems from motivational quote/let me share my own wisdom with you guy

"One of the great truths that I have picked up over the years and come to believe.. The loudest person in the room is usually the weakest person in the room."

"If you could write a note to your younger self what would it say?"

"The Inevitable of being Successful. 

When you change things in yourself and find what you love to do they produce a lot of side effects. How many of these have you been through so far?"

My personal favorite: "A year from now you will wish you had started today."

I do miss the days of hunting for myskanks

It was an honor to go through the MySpace peak years.

But you didn't find myskanks, they found you. Actually, that's a lie. I remember a few times sending the random add to some hot chick I didn't know and that somehow qualified as an introduction and opening line.

The glory years.

My gig was to use the bulletin thing they had and have some quirky headline and post, something like:

Do you think it's fair.....

That I enjoy Capri suns and Mrs. doubtfire more than you?

Always some funny and dumb thing that was generally in question form. the responses always came in.

I actually tried to get onto my MySpace about a year or so ago to look for an old friend but all the login stuff changed when they revamped the site.

Edited for safety.

Edited by Brandon

"share this rose if you really love your son/daughter/dog/niece/aunt"

No kidding. In a reply to a post from my nephew, I said that by not forwarding or setting as my status certain posts I hate my parents, God, the rest of my family, all of my friends, the troops, animals and people of every conceivable race, creed and religion.

One of my new FB peeves is the search function. Instead of being able to just type in the name of a person I want to search for, first I have to select something off a dropdown menu and then clear it so I can type. Whoever thought this was a good idea ought to be flogged.

Some gems from motivational quote/let me share my own wisdom with you guy

"One of the great truths that I have picked up over the years and come to believe.. The loudest person in the room is usually the weakest person in the room."

"If you could write a note to your younger self what would it say?"

"The Inevitable of being Successful. 

When you change things in yourself and find what you love to do they produce a lot of side effects. How many of these have you been through so far?"

My personal favorite: "A year from now you will wish you had started today."

These people have all hit rock bottom.

It's amusing when people get all emotionally wrapped around the axles in their lives, feel that (somehow) you're part of the reason that their life is in disarray and de-friend you.  Later (after they've had their meds refilled) they send you a new friend request. 

Social media drama is the best!

Lol @ the first one.

I just went through and looked at all the ones where people are raising money for dogs.  Sorry but as long as there is one human suffering from something I can help I will never donate to save an animal.

This is one of those posts where, if you read it back, you would have to say you exaggerated a bit.

Unless you lived a pretty charmed life.

I've had the displeasure of meeting some individuals in my life who I'd rather spend the day picking up dog sh*t than lift a finger to help them.

Here is a good one from a "male" this time.  This guy is the ultimate EMO kid.

"Lately I've been torn with what to call females. I go back and fourth a lot calling them girls or women. I guess it really depends on their age and how they handle themselves.

I've even struggled to figure out what to refer myself as. Sure I'm an adult. But am I a man? I sure don't feel like it most of the time. I'm not a boy. I know that. Well, I don't feel like that either. Just kinda stuck I guess.

I don't know what the point of this is or why I even wrote it. But in conclusion, girls, women, whatever I decide to call them. You gals sure suck. Yet, I can't ****ing live without you. Such is life. — feeling stuck."

Edited by nate

This was posted by a female friend, to compliment a photo of her and another girl posing normally and smiling at the camera.

Black on black on white #newportbeach #fridaynight #feeling22 #wwjeezd #rockband #jalapeño

The hashtags get progressively more absurd. Rockband Jalapeño??

What the hell does that even mean?

Here is a good one from a "male" this time.  This guy is the ultimate EMO kid.

"Lately I've been torn with what to call females. I go back and fourth a lot calling them girls or women. I guess it really depends on their age and how they handle themselves.

I've even struggled to figure out what to refer myself as. Sure I'm an adult. But am I a man? I sure don't feel like it most of the time. I'm not a boy. I know that. Well, I don't feel like that either. Just kinda stuck I guess.

I don't know what the point of this is or why I even wrote it. But in conclusion, girls, women, whatever I decide to call them. You gals sure suck. Yet, I can't ****ing live without you. Such is life. — feeling stuck."

#cantgetlaid