• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I can't remember if you told us what your relationship is with Peyts' mom, but is it a relationship where you can tell her to stop her bitching?

1. I knew her in college 25+ years ago.  Its not like we were close or anything.  I had a bunch of guy friends who hung out with a bunch of chicks, her included.

2. I already responded to her bitching about Peyt's teacher/her man problems a couple years ago.  She responded negatively to me.  I do not want to be defriended and miss out on this comedy gold, so I will stay silent.

3. I have about four batshiat crazy chick fb friends whom I've blocked.  I check in w them about once a week for entertainment purposes, but when there is something good, one of my friends alerts me via email.

Peyt's mom having an absolute meltdown on fb.  This was yesterday:

Migraines all weekend long. 6 imitrex required. Now I have to go to work when most seem to have the day to stay home and recognize Veterans Day. Could really use a day of rest. Ok. Gripe fest over. Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served. Thank you.

Imagine the nerve of making HER work when others got it off.  Here are replies.  Jesus, everyone is addicted to pills.

• XXX I take Toprol daily to avoid them.....if I take regularly I have none.....Toprol is typically used for blood pressure regulation, but can also keep migraines away

• Peyt's Mom: I take that, also, and unfortunately STILL get them. My neurologist wants me to try an anti depressant or some other stuff. Nut there are so many side effects with the ones that are supposed to prevent migraines.

• XXX I hope u feel better

• XX Have you tried the Sumavel shots? They are like bee stings but work in seconds ?

Peyt's Mom:Oh wait. I take topomax. That's different.  I'll have to check into toprol. Thanks.
    Peyt's Mom:  Haven't tried that. You do topomax, right? You're the one that started me on that.
  • XXYep I'm still on 200mg .. Did a Naminda bridge because they got worse a few months back it was AMAZING and she gave the these self injecting shots. Hurt like hell a bit but it's gone in seconds!

Peyt's Mom:Huh. We will have to IM later at work if we are not busy. Yeah right. I gotta go now running late as usual. But I will talk to you about that. Thanks girl.

Ps. Really want the Botox. But insurance won't pay until you try everything else.

You'd have a headache too if you had a kid as dumb as Peyts.

We have 2 separate FB pages for our community, one being a "neighborhood watch" page , and they are pure gold. Last night there was an argument about proper display/lighting of an american flag and patriotism. Lots of people complaining about solicitors and people running stop signs or passive aggressive posts about neighbors dogs barking.

We have 2 separate FB pages for our community, one being a "neighborhood watch" page , and they are pure gold. Last night there was an argument about proper display/lighting of an american flag and patriotism. Lots of people complaining about solicitors and people running stop signs or passive aggressive posts about neighbors dogs barking.

Oh man, the Lakewood Community Homepage is just pure comedy gold.  My favorite was the woman whose neighbor parked in front of her house on streetsweeping day.  Yes, the neighbor got a ticket, but the woman thought the city should reimburse her, because she pays taxes, and the front of her house did not get swept!!

Edit:  Here is one from the LW page just this morning

Kristine: The people renting the house next door smokes. The smoke emits through their window a/c and i can smell it in my driveway. It's too strong. I'm worried sick of secondhand smoking for my family. I have 2 kids. What to do? TIA Edited by yk9001

There are plenty of males who do the same thing on Facebook.

Katie, men in general have plenty of warts.  But on facebook, the pure bat shiat crazy ratio has to be at least 3:1 women/men.

And I am not complaining about these women.  I celebrate them.  Real life trainwreck entertainment on my computer screen almost daily.  Priceless.

These are from a psycho friend(woman) from high school.  She posts absolutely everything.  She also posts a lot of food pictures.

Crap! Just realized i have nt been grocery shopping in 3 weeks! Guess who has NO FOOD IN HER CUPBOARD!!! EFF ME!! Well, i hope a can of soup will get me thru 16 hrs! If anyone is near the LAX Cargo dept, feel free to bring me food!! DAMMY DAMM DAMM!!! Uuugggghhhhh!!!

Well...i sucked it up AND survived my entire shift with major pain in my foot!! I got home and my heel and ankle are swollen! To top it all off, i got assigned an overtime shift at 0530 am!! Its nice, but I still have to work my 2:30 pm shift tomorrow too! Dont know if I can hang for 16 hrs straight on my foot!! Wish me luck, friends!!

I think after your awesome stories that I added them on FB, but haven't checked it out yet.

The stories alone were gold.

You should friend Crimes in San Pedro. Constant activity going on. I learned that I don't live in the "Real San Pedro" because I am up on the hill. If you complain about being tired of the violence and crime rate you are told to get the hell out of Pedro and never come back. Pretty funny reading the back and forth between these people.  

we've had plenty of discussions on this board about tipping food servers. someone here found a page on FB about tipping and told the rest of us about it. i went to take a look and it was pure chaos. people had awakened the sleeping giant and kept poking him with a sharp stick. 

haha, the good old days.

it was in reference to that chick in new york or new jersey that blasted the pizza places customers on fb because she didn't like her tip and got fired. the page was called something like, "if you're too cheap to tip then stay home" and seemed to be some pathetic support group for people to bitch and complain about not getting 18% from everyone. it became troll city and was comical.

what I learned is that servers and bartenders that didn't dwell on cheapskates, worked at better places, and liked what the work did well. the entitled ones didn't.

I've never seen such rudeness & disorganization in my entire life. Don't bother going to the Nathan's hotdogs at kmart! 10 min until they acknowledge you, messed up the order, charged $4 too much, & argued with me until they figured it out. $6.29 doesn't equal $10.02 sheesh. Seeing the manager!!!!

!!!!