• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Yeah, nothing beats people complaining about how their surround sound system is a little off or how their Starbucks has a little too much cinnamon.

The new one on there about their high definition tv not being to their liking is a good one.

Another good one is: http://first-world-problems.com/

“I want to enjoy my beer in the garden but the wifi doesn’t work out there.”

i will say tho some people's hd tv's do suck ass.

even brand new LCD/LED.

soap opera effect is a deal-breaker for me i'd rather watch raw holocaust footage.

• 1 month later...

Here is a prototypical FB post that is eventually going to kill facebook.  Made by a mommy, (who else) and includes a "Vaguebook"-type post where they tell you something is wrong, but of course, they aren't going to be specific.  And she got to talk with her kids and grandkids.  HOW EXCITING!!

A great evening to a not so great day: talked with Ben and got to see Chris, Britt and Crash. Mommy happy!!!

Here's a juicy little nugget that someone I know found necessary to share with the world on Facebook:

"My dog has a very sensitive stomach system and doing well on his current diet. Finally solid poop for 4 months straight until last week. Now when he passes gas, he has a leaky wet bum and can't make it outside in time :( 75% of his bms are still solid. I know a trip to the vet is in order, but most of the time his diagnosis is a mystery."

I'm surprised anyone can be on Facebook for more than 5 minutes. All I see is buzzfeed posts and instagram photos.

Easy, just hide everyone annoying.

Now that I think about it, my Facebook is basically a big commercial, but of all things I'm interested in. My feed still has friends postings (the non-annoying peeps), but it's mainly posts from companies I'm interested in....various sports, sports companies, music, food, working out, beer, etc.

Easy, just hide everyone annoying.

Now that I think about it, my Facebook is basically a big commercial, but of all things I'm interested in. My feed still has friends postings (the non-annoying peeps), but it's mainly posts from companies I'm interested in....various sports, sports companies, music, food, working out, beer, etc.

Me too. Though, I've been meaning to unhide/refriend some of the crazy broads so I can participate more in this thread. 

my dad sent me a friend request for FB. he's 87, but he can't really work it without his wife standing over his shoulder.

so far i haven't accepted him. he posted once on my brothers page and was a real know-it-all, which is how he is all the time. he also doesn't really get my humor. i can see him leaving multiple responses to multiple posts, and that's not very appealing.