• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

What does something vegan even look like? I may not want to know.

gross that's what it looks like - I really love it when it becomes a high and mighty thing / "I" would never eat that - or "I" only eat this - oh and I don't watch television and neither do my kids. - we hike all day and eat grass for dinner - that's why we are way better than you .....

Driving into work this morning and I saw the "My child is better than you" sticker on someone's bumper. Another thing that annoys the hell out of me.

cause he doesn't watch television. And he hikes all day and eats grass for dinner - he is lactose intolerant , gluten intolerant and lately is getting off of soy - oh and he's 8

gross that's what it looks like - I really love it when it becomes a high and mighty thing / "I" would never eat that - or "I" only eat this - oh and I don't watch television and neither do my kids. - we hike all day and eat grass for dinner - that's why we are way better than you .....

Vegetarians shouldn't think they're better than any person or animal. That's the basic philosophy behind vegetarianism. 

"I" don't shop at Walmart because I'm so much better than people who do.

Yeah, nothing beats people complaining about how their surround sound system is a little off or how their Starbucks has a little too much cinnamon.

The new one on there about their high definition tv not being to their liking is a good one.

Another good one is: http://first-world-problems.com/

“I want to enjoy my beer in the garden but the wifi doesn’t work out there.”