• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I've got this friend who insists on posting pictures of Lord Stanley's Cup when the Kings finally won it, which I think was by default, because they were close to the Cubs WS record of not winning it.  I mean, shit we saw the Cup when the Ducks won it in 2007.  It was fun back then, but now? - been there done that.  Geesh...

I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE WHO POST PICTURES OF THEIR HALF EATEN FOOD

Fine! If you're at an expensive restaurant take a picture right when you get your $40 plate if you really have to. But don't chomp down and dig in and put your germs all over your plate and eat half of your food then take a picture of it and expect me to not be grossed out or say something. Nobody wants to see that sh*t!

GROSS!

Where to begin with this one. I'm not on any of them much if at all and have a bunch, this thread and just talking about them emphasizes it.

710 was talking about this earlier, mainly twitter, and how it's making society cynical, snarky, and just overall assholish where people find it cool to try and one up everyone or post the funniest twitter things like some sort of accomplishment.

This one just popped up on my feed again. The irony of bullying people into posting a supposedly anti-bullying message seems to be lost on a lot of people (and it also has the bonus of misused quotation marks and a missing apostrophe)... 1005485_462986863800458_912789860_n.jpg

Edited by Glen

My wife is one of those people that posts pictures of my daughter all the time, and usually tags me in them so those of you that are Facebook friends with me probably see a lot of those...

The people that blame the school for their kid struggling, or are in denial about their kids behavioral problems drive me nuts.  It takes everything I can to not call them on their shit.  Those are the people I remove from Facebook, family, close friend, whatever doesn't matter.

I got rid of the emos and venters years ago.

The last one to get it was a chick that constantly updated her wedding process more than daily. What made me snap delete was about 4-5 days before the wedding she posted something like, "It just hit me I'm going to be Mrs. _______."

Constant kid pics, at least the abusers, are annoying.....except for Victors kids which I actually like.

Two people are on the chopping block. The dramatic keep me in your thoughts and prayers person about a standard ankle surgery they broke while drunk and another who does a double whammy of inspirational quotes and food pics or actually any pic with six to eight hashtags.

But really only the abusers annoy me that post every menial thing up multiple times and spam the news feed.

I don't use it much but probably the sporadic past year has been about three or four food pics and pics of my dog where the most recent ones were the lady dressing him up in various Halloween costumes that were so gay that they were awesome.

Lol, you almost never post.

Most here probably wont agree but all of the religious stuff gets to me too. I don't sit there and pimp atheism every day.

Anything without moderation is too much. I get it, people want me to join their political stance, go to their church, join their crossfit group, and eat paleo.

All while posting pics of getting hammered the night or weekend before.

I have a FB friend who I a life coach. Every morning she posts some picture with an inspirational message attached.

She then tags me in the photo. So I wake up every morning to a picture of some damn cat "hanging in there."

What is worse is they are now in my "photos of Sully" and I have I clean them out.

Edited by Sully151

People who post the "here's another reason the repubs/Dems are destroying America" stories, as if their party never does any of that crap and is nobly trying to save the country.

My wife has a cousin who's already flying high the Hilary in 2016 banner. I'm ready to block her.

I've blocked a couple of longtime friends. One always posts the extreme political rants and has a really foul mouth against any team that isn't Kansas state. The other guy thinks his favorite teams should go undefeated every year, so he's hyper critical about any loss or mistake. He's a very arrogant, irritating fan.

I dropped a former student of mine because whatever my story, she constantly had to one-up me. She was also a very bitter person and I didn't like seeing her negativity so often,