• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

ha.

I just saw someone posted the game day watcher guy.

Sounds worse on twitter which I thankfully don't use, but that asshole that is watching the Monday Night Football game with the rest of America that has to post every play.

"Big first down right there!", "NY really needs to score on this drive"

The people that actually care are watching the same game, champ. The ones that aren't don't give a shit.

Nothing like stating the obvious for your buddies to like and agree in the comment section.

The only thing that really bothers is me is the people that say "ugh, (random vague complaint)" and then when somebody asks what's wrong they reply with "oh nothing"

Why the **** would you post it for everybody to see then?

The only thing that really bothers is me is the people that say "ugh, (random vague complaint)" and then when somebody asks what's wrong they reply with "oh nothing"

Either that or they post the "vague ugh - I can't believe this terrible thing happened to me"  comment and then when people ask what happened, they never reply at all. 

I purposely stay away from Facebook and Twitter as much as possible.

My opinions of people are never helped by reading what they have to say.  The people that seem pretty reasonable in real life are narcissistic assholes on social media.  Case in point, most professional athletes. 

I'm rarely on Facebook, and when I am it's through my wife's page. One day I saw a post from my Aunt saying: "Woke up with the smelliest farts today".

You think people care about this?

Dude. That is an awesome FB post

I've got a business associate who posts 3-4 motivational quotes a day. He's Captain Entrepreneur with 4-5 "start ups" at any given time. That means he's always eating out and asking for candy crush lives

Please pardon my ignorance, but what is a candy crush life? 

i have another friend who only posts weather updates. "well, big surprise, it's snowing again here in montana . . ." or "not a bad day. got all way up to 14 this afternoon."

Maybe MT doesn't want visitors?  He's kinda sneaky like that. 

Why would anybody ask what's wrong?

I just had to unfriend two relatives that constantly post the someecard posters, Lessons learned in life messages, and other inspirational messages.

Here's an example of the last couple posts that they posted.

"Low fat cheeseburger soup for dinner and apple crisp in the oven. Love this time of year!"

"Those that stir the shitpot should have to lick the spoon."

"This cold is kicking my butt!! Sleep, sleep and more sleep-Feeling terrible.

"Perfect excuse to stay on the couch today and do nothing. Stress of the last two weeks finally caught up with me.-feeling sick

They should make a women's only Facebook where they all can bitch about their boyfriends, their periods and their co-workers and get the requisite female responses of "Hang in there sweetie! We love you!" even though none of the other women really give a shit about them.

And then the rest of us won't have to be annoyed.

My goodness, someone has been very bitter about women his week. I'm sorry for whatever you're going through.