• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Hard to blow it when the refs help. That Gordon fumble on the goal line was a legit fumble and really changed the tide of the game. 

I was in Vegas all weekend so didn't see much of any game, but this morning it's been all the rage with the replays and rules breakdowns.

Not the most satisfactory ending to a great season.  I'll take 12-4 with some great road W's and second round in the playoffs.  We had a ticket to the dance and had a chance.  Shouldn't be embarrassed losing to KC or NE at this point.  They are the best in the AFC and tough to beat at their home.  Gonna be an exciting AFC championship game. 

Congrats to the Pats and Chiefs fans out there!

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, nando714 said:

I purchased 2 season seats for the chargers for 2019. Also got some for 2020 in the new stadium. 

I’ll probably sell most of the games. Especially with Pittsburgh and Green Bay coming to down. 

i'd be interested in the green bay game tickets.

in fact, i might even be willing to do lunch with you.