• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Anthony Lynn hired as HC

Ken Wisenhunt will remain as as OC

Gus Bradley in talks to be the DC

Coaching staff is shaping up very nicely. 

Idk how I feel about the LA move. Its stupid, obviously...and I can't stand Spanos...but am I supposed to stop being a fan? Its still the same players...if the Angels moved to phucket ... I'd still be a fan....same players....out of their control. All I can hope for is for the team to stay healthy. 

7 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Anthony Lynn hired as HC

Idk how I feel about the LA move. Its stupid, obviously...and I can't stand Spanos...but am I supposed to stop being a fan? Its still the same players...if the Angels moved to phucket ... I'd still be a fan....same players....out of their control. All I can hope for is for the team to stay healthy. 

If the Angels move to Phuket I'll host the fanfest of the century

13 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Anthony Lynn hired as HC

Hmm. I'm not a fan the hires. 

McCoy's biggest weakness was have management. I suppose that Lynn might be good at it but it's generally not something first time coaches are good at. Not only is he a first time HC he only has 14 games as a coordinator. In other words very little time as a manager.

Secondly, it's been reported that he's a ground and pound guy. It makes sense seeing that he's a RB coach. It's not 1950, this is a passing league. Don't get me wrong, winning in the trenches is key. But 3 yards and a cloud of dirt is not practical in today's NFL. Hopefully Wisenhunt can balance this out. I do like him as the OC. 

I'm also not sold on Bradley Johnson. He's super conservative and relies on his safeties to be spectacular. The safeties are the weakest link on third Chargers team. He has also preferred bigger corners in the past and Varette certainly isn't that. Had the Chargers drafted the way h Jacksonville did last year this would be a better hire in my opinion. 

On 1/12/2017 at 0:35 PM, Tank said:

well, if you hated the tv schedule for football games this season, you'll really hate it next season when we're forced to watch both the rams and the chargers games every single week.

probably the best news about this move is that it now prevents the thugs in oakland from moving here. enjoy your bounty, las vegas!

IMO that pretty much cements the Raiders' move here. Los Angeles was really the only competitor, and the Chargers had first choice.

• Chuck pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Tank said:

I noticed tonight they were selling Chargers hats & tees in one of the stores at LAX.

You're doing a poor job of selling the brag on this story.  It should read...

"On my way home from Maui, I noticed tonight they were selling Chargers hats & tees in one of the stores at LAX."

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

You're doing a poor job of selling the brag on this story.  It should read...

"On my way home from Maui, I noticed tonight they were selling Chargers hats & tees in one of the stores at LAX."

On my way home from Maui, where my prostate partied like a newlywed, I noticed tonight that one of the stores at LAX was selling Chargers hats and tees.

will that work?

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking with my brother this past Sunday and he told me he was watching the Chargers game. I had no idea it was even on or who they were playing. I suddenly realized I don't care about them anymore or have much interest in football at all. I don't know if I'll even watch any games this year. It's hard for me to watch a game if I don't have a rooting interest.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

I was talking with my brother this past Sunday and he told me he was watching the Chargers game. I had no idea it was even on or who they were playing. I suddenly realized I don't care about them anymore or have much interest in football at all. I don't know if I'll even watch any games this year. It's hard for me to watch a game if I don't have a rooting interest.

1-800--DRPHILL

call now. if not for yourself, then do it for someone you love.

• 5 weeks later...