• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

I'm actually out of "complain" mode with them and into "wait and see" mode now.  I like how the offseason is going so far.  Now they need some o-line help.

I wasn't too keen on hiring McCoy but getting Whisenhunt was a big deal.  The defense is young and hungry, just need to let English go.  Hopefully they draft one of the top OL.  

I was hoping to get Lane Johnson, but his stock keeps on rising and now he might go before we can get him. We definitely need line help and we need to get another corner or 2. A running back who is actually decent to compliment Mathews would be nice too. I have faith in the new coaching staff. They are saying all the right things. And they aren't Norv

They have 2 backs who did very well last year. Denver fans are stupid. I'm surprised they aren't still chanting for Tebow. Rumor is the Falcons want Jackson

Funny thing is they still are saying stuff on the radio about Tebow.  Some of them honestly think they would have won that playoff game if they still had him.  

• 2 weeks later...

Not to hijack the thread but Moreno should never be counted on.  Every time that guy starts to get it going and make you think he wasn't a horrible pick he gets hurt.  McGahee was awesome when he was healthy but he isn't getting any younger and Hillman is a change of pace back who is too small to be a primary back.  I'd love to see them get S. Jackson but I'm not counting on it.