• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

8 hours ago, Tank said:

the one thing that we can all agree on regardless: the raiders have sucked worse than usual this year, and it's been fun to watch.

The Raiders have had good positioning in the draft for so long you would have thought they would be a powerhouse in their division by now. That team really needs new ownership, scrap their entire scouting staff and start over like an expansion team. 

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Raiders have had good positioning in the draft for so long you would have thought they would be a powerhouse in their division by now. That team really needs new ownership, scrap their entire scouting staff and start over like an expansion team. 

I disagree. As a lifelong raider hater, I hope they continue on this path for several more decades.

I looked up the weather before flying out on Wednesday. Looks like around 45-50 but 50% chance of rain the whole day, looks like now 80% rain in the morning/afternoon but hopefully clears up by kickoff so I don't have to sit in that shit since it now looks like 30-40 degrees.

That's not freezing. I was out there for Thanksgiving when that brutal blizzard hit on that Sunday and was out with the snowblower when it was 20-30 degrees in a thermal and a t-shirt.

Pussies born and raised out here (I actually was, but would snowboard up in Big Bear in just a t-shirt) that haven't been out of the state think 65 degree weather is fireplace weather while the chicks wear Uggs and drink pumpkin spice coffee to warm up.

Just hope the weather holds for us. Looks like the rain should taper off by kickoff and now may not rain at all looking like 30% around tailgate time and clear after 4 o’clock here.

Going to the store in a bit to grab some items just in case....so I’m not caught with my pants down like many years ago against the Bills  when the wind chill had it down to single digits.

Not sure how the Chargers do in cold weather, but it might get down to 30 degrees with the wind chill. Just hope the rain passes by kickoff.