• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chuck unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
Just now, st1ckboy said:

@Brandon I was thinking about it the other day, and the Chargers probably have the 4th largest fan base in Los Angeles. Amongst AFC West teams.

Hahaha.

It's true. It always trips me out to see how much of the stands has the opponents colors....even in the SD days. I thought there was hope moving to LA, but the Rams did at the same time and started out strong to win/keep the fan base.

Curious to see what ticket prices look like for Chargers games. I hate driving to LA because of the traffic, but with KC coming once a year I'd like to catch one game and check out the new stadium.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Hahaha.

It's true. It always trips me out to see how much of the stands has the opponents colors....even in the SD days. I thought there was hope moving to LA, but the Rams did at the same time and started out strong to win/keep the fan base.

Curious to see what ticket prices look like for Chargers games. I hate driving to LA because of the traffic, but with KC coming once a year I'd like to catch one game and check out the new stadium.

It will probably be expensive the first few years, but will die down after. The first year they moved to LA, and playing at the Galaxy stadium they were giving away tickets. Got some from my work. It was actually cool watched a game there because the seats are so close to the field. Their practice facility is across the street from my work, and Dean Spanos, and his crew came into our office.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It will probably be expensive the first few years, but will die down after. The first year they moved to LA, and playing at the Galaxy stadium they were giving away tickets. Got some from my work. It was actually cool watched a game there because the seats are so close to the field. Their practice facility is across the street from my work, and Dean Spanos, and his crew came into our office.

Yeah, I like that Galaxy stadium and have watched many games there. I think it would have been cool to see.

Accidentally turned into the Chargers preseason crowd by the Fairgrounds....what a nightmare. I also remember some of the dudes from the Rams would come into my watering hole at the bottom of my office building since they do UCI for training camp.

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, I like that Galaxy stadium and have watched many games there. I think it would have been cool to see.

Accidentally turned into the Chargers preseason crowd by the Fairgrounds....what a nightmare. I also remember some of the dudes from the Rams would come into my watering hole at the bottom of my office building since they do UCI for training camp.

Yeah, they start off training at the park adjacent to Costa Mesa HS, and then move to their practice facility when school starts. There's more room by the high school, for when they do their fan fests. They also have had duel practices with the Saints there before their pre-season games against each other.