• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

well, if you hated the tv schedule for football games this season, you'll really hate it next season when we're forced to watch both the rams and the chargers games every single week.

probably the best news about this move is that it now prevents the thugs in oakland from moving here. enjoy your bounty, las vegas!

I'm glad the Chargers aren't changing their brand name.  The original owner had a credit card business, hence the name Chargers. 

I would have liked for them to stay in San Diego.  In the 60s we'd get preseason Charger games on TV and they had an entertaining team with John Hadl,  Lance Alworth, Dickerson Post, Keith Lincoln, and Speedy Duncan to name a few.  They have a legacy and if they can become exciting again they'll be siccessful.

19 minutes ago, nando714 said:

My brother and I are gonna try and get season tickets 

we should make our money back by selling the raider game lol 

I was thinking the same thing. I can't even imagine how much those tickets will be going for.