• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Jatavis Brown and Joey Bosa are so fucking legit. I'm so glad Bosa is proving himself after that hold out. That defense tonight was fucking spectacular. Imagine that defense with Verrett added to the secondary. Oh man, for as much shit as McCoy gets, Telesco needs major props for his FA additions and drafting. What a fucking win this draft was! Bosa, Hunter Henry (this guy is going to be an elite level TE), and Brown. If Kaser can pull his head out of his ass and start booming punts like he did in college and in the preseason; we will be okay. 

ATL coming up next weekend and then @ Denver. 

I turned on the game Thursday and the Chargers were up something like 21-3 in the 4th quarter and switched to something else.  Switched back in enough time to see the Broncos within 8 points and had the ball but with only 15 seconds left.  Like McCoy, I still thought they'd blow it.  #FireMcCoy  Sweet throwback uniforms, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 8:26 AM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Joey Bosa is a fucking beast! Defense came up HUGE in the 2nd half. WHat an amazing win...I really feel like we have a chance still this season. We have the easiest remaining schedule and McCoy is actually coaching like a good coach. 

Remember a few weeks ago when everyone wanted him fired? Good times

5 hours ago, Steven said:

Remember a few weeks ago when everyone wanted him fired? Good times

I still want him fired if they don't turn this ship around and make the playoffs. There is no reason for this team to not be 5-2 or 6-1 right now. He has called a better game lately and not been AS conservative; it needs to continue.