• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Would've liked winning that one, especially against Brees.  Herbert looks fantastic behind a poor, patchwork O-line.  We aren't doing shit considering all the injuries we've sustained and training a rookie QB.  Take the lumps and the higher draft picks and please, please, please focus on offensive line during the 2021 draft.

On 4/29/2013 at 7:00 PM, Glen said:

I was talking with a co-worker who is a huge Chargers fan, the other day.  He said he liked the draft but the team will still suck because Rivers is still the QB.  He was never a mobile quarterback and now he's getting old for the position and has a lot of wear after the last two seasons.  Add to that not having a solid RB and the team is still in trouble.  I have a feeling this will be the last year Rivers is starting. 

what a whiner, glen. get over it already!!

Edited by Tank

7 hours ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Would've liked winning that one, especially against Brees.  Herbert looks fantastic behind a poor, patchwork O-line.  We aren't doing shit considering all the injuries we've sustained and training a rookie QB.  Take the lumps and the higher draft picks and please, please, please focus on offensive line during the 2021 draft.

This is how I feel. This team isn't making the playoffs this year. I'd like them to lose every game by 3 points and then draft Sewell in the 1st. That won't happen. They will Angels it up and go on a nice win streak to finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs by a game and end up with like the 12th pick. 

I think Sewell is a complete stud. Best OL prospect since Pace or Ogdon?

• 2 weeks later...

I am rarely surprised by the Chargers blowing a lead, but I have to admit, this one got me. 

As a Chargers fan, I don't watch to see whether they will win or lose, it's to see how they will lose. The third quarter of this game was definitely the most confident I have been in the Chargers winning and then they got me. I'm not even mad, just impressed.

13 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

I am rarely surprised by the Chargers blowing a lead, but I have to admit, this one got me. 

As a Chargers fan, I don't watch to see whether they will win or lose, it's to see how they will lose. The third quarter of this game was definitely the most confident I have been in the Chargers winning and then they got me. I'm not even mad, just impressed.

Still nothing will ever beat when they lost the game fumbling the snap going into victory formation.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:46 PM, st1ckboy said:

Still nothing will ever beat when they lost the game fumbling the snap going into victory formation.

Didn’t that also happen to the Giants against the Eagles in 1978, where Eagles DB Herman Edwards scooped up a Pisarcik fumble and scored?

Edited by Angel Oracle

40 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Didn’t that also happen to the Giants against the Eagles in 1978, where Eagles DB Herman Edwards scooped up a Pisarcik fumble and scored?

I dont have a lot of memories from when I was 1, but I do remember that game. You are correct.  Sucks because I had money on the Giants. I was so mad I shat my pants. 

12 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Chevy me if I'm wrong, but the Giants weren't in victory formation. I thought today one was boneheaded because they should have been in victory formation but chose to go with a straight running play.