• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

the chargers have done a good job with their colors, all the way around. i like that they've brought back the baby blue, too.

looking forward to seeing what the rams have done. thought they'd reveal before last night but haven't seen anything yet.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/new-colts-qb-philip-rivers-already-has-his-next-job-lined-up/ar-BB13NQME?li=BBnb7Kz

On Friday, Rivers was at St. Michael Catholic High School in Fairhope, Alabama, where it was announced that he will become the head football coach following his eventual retirement from the NFL. Rivers is currently on a one-year, $25 million deal with the Colts. Rivers said that it's been a dream of his to become a high school football coach, after playing for his father as a young player.

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Is the first thing he teaches his QB how to blame his offensive line or wide receivers after throwing a pick? 

I hope so. I know after a team loss there will be a lot "hecks," and "mother fudgers" being shouted. 

On 5/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Is the first thing he teaches his QB how to blame his offensive line or wide receivers after throwing a pick? 

I've watched him so many times live against the Chiefs and I think they go to commercial break or don't solely focus on him. It seems like every play he complains or argues with the refs. It's really tough to watch even when we were winning and just from a consumer standpoint of the product on the field.

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I've watched him so many times live against the Chiefs and I think they go to commercial break or don't solely focus on him. It seems like every play he complains or argues with the refs. It's really tough to watch even when we were winning and just from a consumer standpoint of the product on the field.

I think we would all be a little high strung if we had to go home to 9 rugrats every day. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Tank said:

All in all they played pretty well.

Was texting back and forth with a couple Chiefs fan friends throughout the game. Takeaway one was that the Chargers D-Line is really good. Takeaway two was that Herbert scared us more than Taylor ever will. Dude threw a couple dimes today.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:10 PM, st1ckboy said:

I actually feel better about the team going forward with today's loss than I did with last weeks win.

I'm not a chargers fan but their offense looked better with Herbert at QB than Taylor.  For a team that had so much success in 2019 throwing to it's RB's Taylor only having one attempt to a RB against Cincy was a head scratcher.  Perhaps some of it was due to no preseason but I guess you'll get to see if Lynn holds true to Taylor being the starting QB right now when he's healthy.