• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

I remember watching odor in spring training the year he came up out in Tempe.  He was a top 10 prospect I’m pretty sure.  Anyway this guy crushed the ball.  I was very sure he was going to be a big player for the Rangers after that.   Lol. I guess he’s hung around the majors for a while.  So not a terrible career.  

It is funny that every year that goes by Art looks like a bigger and bigger fuck up.  Ah well about as successful as one can possibly be in the other life.  The universe balances itself somewhat I guess.  He’s still going be getting a gigantic fucking W when he sells the Angels.  No matter how much they suck shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Apparently Perry is speaking to the media tomorrow. I can't wait to hear his in depth, detailed honest responses about their pitching pursuits. 

Just kidding. 

I'd love to have Perry Bingo with the following spaces:

-We're not done
-Arte and Carole Moreno
-We are always looking to pursue pitching
-We've been working every angle
-Ownership is committed to spending
-We really like the guys we have
-Our focus is on improving this team in any way possible
-I love the passion of the fans