• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

Just noticed that Marcus Stroman (who tweets just about every hour to update where he is breathing), hasn't said anything since yesterday. 

First off, his baby must have been born, which also leads me to believe he won't sign by the deadline. He's likely a December signing. I'd be shocked if there's any Stroman news in the next 15 hours. 

But also could be in negotiation conversations.... hmmmmm

23 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Just noticed that Marcus Stroman (who tweets just about every hour to update where he is breathing), hasn't said anything since yesterday. 

First off, his baby must have been born, which also leads me to believe he won't sign by the deadline. He's likely a December signing. I'd be shocked if there's any Stroman news in the next 15 hours. 

But also could be in negotiation conversations.... hmmmmm

I also notice @Tank has been quiet....

10 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Bullpen isn't done yet. They'll need one more reliever in my opinion. Also, one more starter (Stroman) and a backup catcher. That's it. 

Agreed. We need at least one more right handed, high leverage arm. Preferably two. And a high quality starter (like Stroman). And a shortstop. And a backup catcher.

33 minutes ago, Stradling said:

@Chuckster70 are you going to ask your birdie if there’s any truth to the Correa rumor?  

I can almost guarantee you that there isn't any truth to that rumor. 

I'm still waiting for an answer back on why the Ray deal didn't happen. Not really happy about that tbh since I put my neck on the line.