• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

Chuck, serious question. How can you be OK with this kind of behavior?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/bishop-budde-trump-church/2020/06/01/20ca70f8-a466-11ea-b619-3f9133bbb482_story.html

Yeah yeah, Washington Post. But read the words of the bishop who was interviewed.

“I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call, that they would be clearing [the area] with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop,” Budde said.

9 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Chuck, serious question. How can you be OK with this kind of behavior?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/bishop-budde-trump-church/2020/06/01/20ca70f8-a466-11ea-b619-3f9133bbb482_story.html

Yeah yeah, Washington Post. But read the words of the bishop who was interviewed.

She and the church are about as christian my dick is 12 inches

I guess there's news now saying the tweet about "we're going into white hoods" or whatever, was a "fake" account tied to some white nationalist group. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Because most legal gun owners are good people and aren't looking to hurt other people with their firearms. We'll see what happens if they take these riots into actual neighborhoods. 

Apparently a little group of thugs raced through a neighborhood in El Dorado Park Estates in Long Beach last night, but nothing seems to have come from it. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, Franklin Bluth said:

I called Antifa a bunch of tools on the first page. I think they're a group of punks who don't really believe anything and just want to destroy things.

I also don't believe they're the great boogeyman that they're being made out to be. If we are to believe the narrative, Antifa is everywhere and causing havoc in every corner of the country. Where is the evidence of this?

Well, we know the virus is everywhere, and if it's a showdown between Corona and Antifa my money's on the virus. It will be interesting to see if cases surge among the rioters.

It looks like this unrest may go on for some time. Trump may want to let it play out for a while longer until the governors come begging for the military. I can see that happening. If blue state governors beg for help that neutralizes the lie that Trump wants to be a dictator. He firms up his support among the base, and may also pick up some blue states whose citizens will blame their local leaders. There's a law-and-order backlash coming against this anarchy and chaos.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Well, we know the virus is everywhere, and if it's a showdown between Corona and Antifa my money's on the virus. It will be interesting to see if cases surge among the rioters.

It looks like this unrest may go on for some time. Trump may want to let it play out for a while longer until the governors come begging for the military. I can see that happening. If blue state governors beg for help that neutralizes the lie that Trump wants to be a dictator. He firms up his support among the base, and may also pick up some blue states whose citizens will blame their local leaders. There's a law-and-order backlash coming against this anarchy and chaos.

I'm pretty sure his campaign staff is working the strategies like this as we speak

8 hours ago, Angels Never Die said:

I guess there's news now saying the tweet about "we're going into white hoods" or whatever, was a "fake" account tied to some white nationalist group. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

Antifa!!!

Oh wait

His little photo op was silly and inappropriate, especially how they cleared out the protesters with tear gas beforehand, but hardly the most evil thing that ever happened, which is pretty much how social media is treating it today. Some of the things I'm reading are unreal. 

We have an unbelievable divide in this country. It's really scary the hatred, the sheer 24/7 anger being carried around by millions of people against the president and conservatives. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Then the left and media got pissed at him when he left the bunker and went across the street. 

He’s caught in a perpetual catch-22 where he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. And then he opens his mouth makes it worse.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

He’s caught in a perpetual catch-22 where he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. And then he opens his mouth makes it worse.

Well, there's no doubt that he's often tone deaf, and whoever advised him to stand there with that Bible, well that was dumb. But it was far from the heights of blasphemy and sacrilege which the media is painting it today. They hate his guts and are 24/7 advocates for his removal. There's zero credibility at CNN and even Fox is pretty much worthless. "Just the facts" means nothing anymore. Everyone is a political advocate. It's compounded by the mutual animosity in families and among the general population if people dare to desire a conversation about opposing viewpoints with mutual respect for their differences and mutual regard for their dignity. If you support Trump in any way, you're evil. That's about the size of it.

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

His little photo op was silly and inappropriate, especially how they cleared out the protesters with tear gas beforehand, but hardly the most evil thing that ever happened, which is pretty much how social media is treating it today. Some of the things I'm reading are unreal. 

We have an unbelievable divide in this country. It's really scary the hatred, the sheer 24/7 anger being carried around by millions of people against the president and conservatives. 

After reading the first 6 words of this post, I started a countdown for the inevitable appearance of the word "but." This was an easy call.