• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

It will certainly help. Maybe I should change my words around from "stop" to "help reduce" violent protests. 

Though I will say this. 

Getting charged for a misdemeanor crime for looting or property damage is one thing, getting charged as a "Terrorists" comes with severe consequences. 

Maybe they'll think twice now. 

Unfortunately, I doubt that "thinking" is high on their list of abilities. 

But we can hope.

2 hours ago, Rico said:

All basic insurance covers vandalism and fire, even in the event of a riot.  Yes, it sucks.  But they can rebuild. 

What can't be brought back are the lives lost at the hands of police brutality. 

Thank goodness that the insurance companies will be writing those checks to the victims of the vandalism tomorrow.  We all know that the victims were probably treading water from the virus shut down.

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hey libs can I go to the beach yet, or is outdoor activity only limited to burning and looting?

You know how many grandmas are gonna die from Rona because of the riots? They should charge the pig in Minnesota with 10K counts of murder

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Wow, a lot has happened.  I lost my job completely now.  Stick gets banned, chuck goes full angry mode and the country is in flames.

everyone sees it differently than everyone else.  I think people that instigate violence should be jailed.  I think any group that destroys property should be disbanded.  I think any groups that just have strong opinions that differ than ours should be Constitutionally protected.

i think that officer should be charged with second degree murder and even though there are plenty of bad cops I still think the majority of them are decent folk.

i think that African Americans have a legitimate claim that they are mistreated by our entire judicial system, add to that the poverty level of many of them and you get what you see on the news now.

i think any view of of a human being that does not acknowledge their innate humanness and therefore equality is not just wrong but morally corrupt.

@Chuckster70 I think you should unban stick,

@Rico I think you are talking out of your butt when it comes to businesses being destroyed 

@tdawg87 I still love you 

Wonderfully said Sean. I’m sorry to hear about your job. 😞

This is the hangover you get after drinking a cocktail of Statism mixed with awful parenting, ignoring the vulnerable, multi-culturalism, egalitarianism, patriotism and propaganda. Mix in authoritarian shutdowns, making it illegal to work and social media and you got yourself one helluva party.

21 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It’s time to take the gloves off with these fucks. When they’re out destroying property and ruining lives I say it’s open season. 

The instigators of the rioting are anarchists and ANTIFA embedded with the peaceful protesters. It starts off peaceful then inevitably turns into a full blown riot.

The looters are mostly black and hispanic folks who just want some free stuff. A lot of the time they try to sell it online. The anarchists don't have much interest in stuff, they just want to destroy the country.

By the way, we used to shoot looters on sight but that was before the country became politically correct and all.

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

st1ck got banned? 

His post directed at me two weeks ago in the Trumped thread and several others since, plus the one in this thread.  Sorry. 

If you want to change my mind, send me a PM. I'm done with this clown. 

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Wow, a lot has happened.  I lost my job completely now.  Stick gets banned, chuck goes full angry mode and the country is in flames.

everyone sees it differently than everyone else.  I think people that instigate violence should be jailed.  I think any group that destroys property should be disbanded.  I think any groups that just have strong opinions that differ than ours should be Constitutionally protected.

i think that officer should be charged with second degree murder and even though there are plenty of bad cops I still think the majority of them are decent folk.

i think that African Americans have a legitimate claim that they are mistreated by our entire judicial system, add to that the poverty level of many of them and you get what you see on the news now.

i think any view of of a human being that does not acknowledge their innate humanness and therefore equality is not just wrong but morally corrupt.

@Chuckster70 I think you should unban stick,

@Rico I think you are talking out of your butt when it comes to businesses being destroyed 

@tdawg87 I still love you 

I'm so sorry to hear about your job, man. That sucks.

20 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Honestly @UndertheHalo it's not nor was it intended to be. 

I view this as good news. I talked to a friend of mine who is black earlier that lost his place in Dallas, he's black. He's incredibly happy about this move by the President and he didn't even vote for Trump. 

Like I said a couple posts in, if you want to shit on the POTUS there is a thread for that, or you can create a new thread. 

Is it really that difficult to see something as a positive that he's done and give him thanks?

BadOrangeMan can do no good. 

That's the mentality of at least 30% of the country. The media fuels it daily.