• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

20 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

People seem to think that the constitution gives them the right to anarchy and that's not true. We do temporarily lose rights in times of emergency.

Anarchists were a problem in the early 20th century. Among other events, they set off a bomb in 1920 on Wall Street that killed 39 people. Nobody was ever charged with that crime. But many others were charged under the Sedition Act of 1918. We need to dust off the pages of that one and start putting these anarchists away. They are a direct threat to everyone.

I'll answer for all the libs here who can't bring themselves to utter a word of disappointment with Antifa.

Since Antifa hates Trump and those who voted for him, our resident libs just like the Hollywood actors & popular music artists who are bailing them out of jail for their violent crimes, they just can't bring themselves to say anything against those burning down your cities and causing violent crimes against the police and innocent civilians. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll answer for all the libs here who can't bring themselves to utter a word disappointment with Antia.

Since Antifa hates Trump and those who voted for him, our resident libs just like the Hollywood actors & popular music artists who are bailing them out of jail for their violent crimes, they just can't bring themselves to say anything against those burning down your cities and causing violent crimes against the police and innocent civilians. 

I called Antifa a bunch of tools on the first page. I think they're a group of punks who don't really believe anything and just want to destroy things.

I also don't believe they're the great boogeyman that they're being made out to be. If we are to believe the narrative, Antifa is everywhere and causing havoc in every corner of the country. Where is the evidence of this?

1 minute ago, Franklin Bluth said:

There I go again, defending Antifa. Silly me!

But oooooo they're the boogeyman though, so let's not do anything about it. They're essentially a made up fictional group that doesn't deserve severe consequences for their actions.

Yep, you're a lib. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

But oooooo they're the boogeyman though, so let's not do anything about it. They're essentially a made up fictional group that doesn't deserve severe consequences for their actions.

Yep, you're a lib. 

Two things can be true: 1. People who loot and destroy should be punished for it. 2. The narrative that it's a big organized effort by a domestic terrorist group is incorrect.

Just now, Franklin Bluth said:

Two things can be true: 1. People who loot and destroy should be punished for it. 2. The narrative that it's a big organized effort by a domestic terrorist group is incorrect.

You are wrong. If you believe that, you haven't been paying attention.

They've already shown trucks arriving in big metropolitan cities unloading bricks, rocks and materials to help further Antifa members assault on the city and the police. They have Antifa leaders paying people to help further their assault on businesses and the police. There's proof of this. 

If you don't think that's terrorist worthy, I don't know what world you're living in dude. Turn off CNN. You're brainwashed kid. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 7.53.12 AM.png

21 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Antifa is everywhere and causing havoc in every corner of the country. Where is the evidence of this?

Where is the evidence that anyone here said this?

Bam!

22 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

I called Antifa a bunch of tools on the first page. I think they're a group of punks who don't really believe anything and just want to destroy things.

I also don't believe they're the great boogeyman that they're being made out to be. If we are to believe the narrative, Antifa is everywhere and causing havoc in every corner of the country. Where is the evidence of this?

I would say this is 5hr very same statement many conservatives make about white supremesists

24 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Didn’t some antifas beat the shit out of that little pipsqueak?

Yes, they did. That pipsqueak was just a reporter reporting on the ground on the protests and they ganged up on him. 

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would say this is 5hr very same statement many conservatives make about white supremesists

Correct. 

I don't know any conservatives personally who are racist or part of a white supremacy group, but I know they're out there and I'm appalled that they're associated with the party. 

What I am happy to see is locals standing together to defend their local stores against Antifa groups. I full support these guys. 

38 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That's a good point, but I don't think white supremacist groups are organized, either. I'd be shocked if Antifa had some kind of leadership that was calling the shots and organizing calculated strikes against our country.

It's very unfortunate that Antifa and other a-holes have hijacked the narrative and ruined even more lives. I hope this craziness will die down and the peaceful protests will win out in the end.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Sen Tom Cotton wants the president to take the next step and use the Insurrection Act to deploy active-duty military to stop the anarchy and destruction. I agree.

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/local/sen-tom-cotton-wants-trump-to-use-the-insurrection-act/91-f8fa1597-faae-434b-86ec-64edd86c07c9

Sounds like the exact kind of scenario the 2nd Amendment was created for.