• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

Antifa has been designated as a terrorist group. 

This is amazing news! Locate these bastards, detain them and ship them off to a jail out of this country. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 12.41.47 PM.png

Could white supremacy groups be next?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/terrorist-label-white-supremacy-Russian-Imperial-Movement.html

Just now, Lou said:

Sorry, but this isn't going to stop violent protests. 

It will certainly help. Maybe I should change my words around from "stop" to "help reduce" violent protests. 

Though I will say this. 

Getting charged for a misdemeanor crime for looting or property damage is one thing, getting charged as a "Terrorists" comes with severe consequences. 

Maybe they'll think twice now. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Fair warning: If y'all want to shit on Trump in this thread, I will delete your comments and if you keep it up I will ban you. 

Use the Trumped thread to shit on the POTUS and call him out for legit gaffs or decision making. 

Lol. You're a fucking tool.

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Getting charged for a misdemeanor crime for looting or property damage is one thing, getting charged as a "Terrorists" comes with severe consequences. 

Did you hear what you just said?  You want to charge people as terrorists over a misdemeanor?

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s time to take the gloves off with these fucks. When they’re out destroying property and ruining lives I say it’s open season. 

Destroying property isn't ruining lives.  Ruining lives is when police kill a man and the department tries to cover for the murderer.  

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

Did you hear what you just said?  You want to charge people as terrorists over a misdemeanor?

I want to charge racist white supremists and Antifa groups who cause violence, loot and burn shit to the ground as terrorists. I thought I made myself very clear. 

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Step 1: Label all the protesters as terrorists.

Step 2: Take their voting rights away.

Oh please. Yesterday's protests were peaceful for a few hours. He'll I'd even let them burn a few police cars, but once they start trying to burn down the city that shit stops. Everything that happened after that is on the 'protestors.' If you got caught up in that the consequences are on you.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol at claiming white supremacy is being challenged and then linking to a story about some group in Russia.  

It's the start. I'm hearing there's more coming out on this. 

For now, I'm just happy that Antifa is the first step.

Antifa is a bunch of tools, but they're used as another fear-mongering narrative by the right to make us feel unsafe and in need of authoritarian measures.

Remember when Syrian refugees were going to lead to terrorism in the U.S.? Since then, all of the terrorist incidents in the U.S. have been perpetrated by crazy white dudes.

If white supremacists groups are also being branded terrorists, then that's a good thing.

Edited by Franklin Bluth

Chuck, I'm proud to see you standing up against Trump's heinous executive order by exercising your right to free enterprise and deploying the delete and ban powers that rightfully belong to you as the owner of a private website.