• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Anyone can join twitter. You have to take a short quiz to join here (on the Angels) and agree to our Code of Conduct. 

There's a big difference. 

For instance, if you join here just to troll the Angels or certain members, you're going to get the boot. 

If you cause problems with members after being a member for quite a lengthy time, you may get some rope and patience by the brass but if you keep it up you're gone. 

Any troll can join Twitter and troll away publicly until they're permanently banned. 

I dunno, man. This is as much a public square as Twitter or Facebook is to me.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

The government knows who is in charge and who the influencers are. That’s why they’ve been having drones fly over our cities. Facial recognition, cell phone data and surveillance has been going on for years against these groups. It looks like now our government is finally going after them. 

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this forum.

26 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Celebrities Push to ‘Defund Police’ https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/31/celebrities-push-to-defund-police/

Add Hollywood to the list.

I love how linking Breitbart here is just a normal thing.

If you support the alt-right, you support white nationalism.

@Chuckster70?

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

You do know that some people, in fact most small business owners, they're entire life and existence is their business that they've either built from the ground up after years of work & $$ or a business that was passed down generations. To see that business burn to the ground, many of which that do NOT have insurance for these types of events... they're screwed. 

All basic insurance covers vandalism and fire, even in the event of a riot.  Yes, it sucks.  But they can rebuild. 

What can't be brought back are the lives lost at the hands of police brutality. 

5 hours ago, Rico said:

Destroying property isn't ruining lives.  Ruining lives is when police kill a man and the department tries to cover for the murderer.  

ANTIFA has been involved in many physical assaults with defenseless people at protests. This is counter to peaceful and lawful assemblies. They are acting as terrorists to shut down any objections to their political agenda of anarchy. 

28 minutes ago, Rico said:

All basic insurance covers vandalism and fire, even in the event of a riot.  Yes, it sucks.  But they can rebuild. 

What can't be brought back are the lives lost at the hands of police brutality. 

What about the lives lost in the rioting? Or are they just martyrs for whichever cause you want to assign them? 

Rioting is for people that are willing to be pawns. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

ANTIFA has been involved in many physical assaults with defenseless people at protests. This is counter to peaceful and lawful assemblies. They are acting as terrorists to shut down any objections to their political agenda of anarchy. 

Yes, I still remember the great milkshake incident.

22 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Trump probably shot a smooth 82 today at the golf course. 

@RendZone did you miss the memo about how this thread is to stick to the point and if you have something to say about Trump to do it in the Trumped thread. 

My mods are getting tired of deleting & hiding your posts dude. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I love how linking Breitbart here is just a normal thing.

If you support the alt-right, you support white nationalism.

@Chuckster70?

@tdawg87 I don't read articles from Breibart, but you can find the same story on the internet from mainstream outlets. 

Hollywood actors and actresses bailing out Antifa. Go figure! 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks for posting this. I've seen a few of these videos now on social media and the internet. 

Won't surprise me one bit if Soros is funding Antifa. 

I think we should be careful about jumping to conclusions about who is funding these things. It will be difficult to ever figure it out. I'd like to see an investigation into this when it's all said and done, just like we should with Covid and just like we did with 9/11. 

There are a whole lot of people who could stand to benefit from this, because at the end of the day every American is losing, and in many ways I think those on the left will be the biggest losers.