• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

31 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hey I'm not going to anyone's manager. 

I don't mind a good debate on this topic, but coming out and saying this isn't a good thing after witnessing the crimes over the past 4 days. Dear God you got issues. 

I'm fine with it, I do have natural hesitation when it comes to any potential governmental power grabs though.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I didn’t say they are equal. I just said if you don’t care and brush off people’s lives being ruined, you’re just as callous. You have no empathy for the innocent getting caught in the middle of all this.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down even more for you.

Ya I think people should try not to boil this down to a binary thing.  

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm fine with it, I do have natural hesitation when it comes to any potential governmental power grabs though.

That's fair. Let's see how this is played out. 

I think it's a good thing to clean up the streets. These people are bad news. 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

That's fair. Let's see how this is played out. 

I think it's a good thing to clean up the streets. These people are bad news. 

People seem to think that the constitution gives them the right to anarchy and that's not true. We do temporarily lose rights in times of emergency.

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

You clearly have no fucking idea what Antifa is and what they're about @RendZone

Also, he's going to announce on Monday that White Supremacy groups are now terrorists as well. 

This should pave the way to help reduce the amount of violent protests around our country and racist affiliations that even cops may have had with white supremacy groups. If a cop is found out to have had any affiliation with a racist group or racism in general, they could be prosecuted as a terrorist. 

It's a big win all around. Time will tell how big or how little, but it's a good start in the right direction. 

Isn’t Antifa anti-white supremacy. I think the POTUS should’ve just called for a nationwide investigations on bad cops. He should’ve called for reform. That would’ve been a better approach. FYI Antifa has grown bigger since the 2016 election. 

Edited by RendZone

6 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Isn’t Antifa anti-white supremacy. I think the POTUS should’ve just called for a nationwide investigations on bad cops. That would’ve been a better approach. FYI Antifa has grown bigger since the 2016 election. 

Antifa literally stands for Anti-fascism. It's kind of like Black Lives Matter: I support the idea, but not the execution.

Although, there's no evidence any domestic terrorists have been involved. It's all just narratives being flung from both sides.

People just need to stop hating. It's gay.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Antifa literally stands for Anti-fascism. It's kind of like Black Lives Matter: I support the idea, but not the execution.

Although, there's no evidence any domestic terrorists have been involved. It's all just narratives being flung from both sides.

People just need to stop hating. It's gay.

But does Antifa even have a hierarchy or is it just a bunch of websites that people follow and act on. Their domains should be very easy to find. It should actually be as easy to find them as it was getting a new free pair of sneakers yesterday.

7 minutes ago, RendZone said:

But does Antifa even have a hierarchy or is it just a bunch of websites that people follow and act on. Their domains should be very easy to find. It should actually be as easy to find them as it was getting a new free pair of sneakers yesterday.

The government knows who is in charge and who the influencers are. That’s why they’ve been having drones fly over our cities. Facial recognition, cell phone data and surveillance has been going on for years against these groups. It looks like now our government is finally going after them. 

Edited by Lhalo

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

what the rest of the video would have shown was him going to those three picnic tables and laying down on top of them to save them. frankly, i'm surprised you didn't know that.

In my defense, I have a very short attention span. 

6 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Celebrities Push to ‘Defund Police’ https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/31/celebrities-push-to-defund-police/

Add Hollywood to the list.

well sure, hollywood people will just hire private security (and they'll hire a ton of it). but what about the rest of society? are they assuming that without law enforcement that people will just suddenly and inherently live peacefully and obediently? 

idiots.