• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Also someone photoshop the Karen hair onto Chuck for the LOLs.

Hey I'm not going to anyone's manager. 

I don't mind a good debate on this topic, but coming out and saying this isn't a good thing after witnessing the crimes over the past 4 days. Dear God you got issues. 

Just now, Franklin Bluth said:

Sounds like we need a new War on Terror on U.S. to root out the danger from within. We could even do drone strikes. Obama could be called in as a special advisor. 

Hey you never know.  Now that we’ve got “antifa” on the terror list maybe the fucking pigs that run everything will get to unleash the drones on their domestic enemies. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Hey you never know.  Now that we’ve got “antifa” on the terror list maybe the fucking pigs that run everything will get to unleash the drones on their domestic enemies. 

That would be awesome.

Anything that results in good tv is ok by me. 

5 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Chuck, I'm proud to see you standing up against Trump's heinous executive order by exercising your right to free enterprise and deploying the delete and ban powers that rightfully belong to you as the owner of a private website.

Anyone can join twitter. You have to take a short quiz to join here (on the Angels) and agree to our Code of Conduct. 

There's a big difference. 

For instance, if you join here just to troll the Angels or certain members, you're going to get the boot. 

If you cause problems with members after being a member for quite a lengthy time, you may get some rope and patience by the brass but if you keep it up you're gone. 

Any troll can join Twitter and troll away publicly until they're permanently banned. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I expect Chuck and others to volunteer their children to join this exciting new military effort.

"All your kid needs to do is sit in a nondescript office building and push a button, and blam! No more Austin, TX."

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Anyone can join twitter. You have to take a short quiz to join here (on the Angels) and agree to our Code of Conduct. 

There's a big difference. 

For instance, if you join here just to troll the Angels or certain members, you're going to get the boot. 

If you cause problems with members after being a member for quite a lengthy time, you may get some rope and patience by the brass but if you keep it up you're gone. 

Any troll can join Twitter and troll away publicly until they're permanently banned. 

Code of Conducts are now a violation of the First Amendment. What is this place, Venezuela?

6 minutes ago, RendZone said:

So does the POTUS plan on sending the military into US neighborhoods across the country to carpet bomb and kill these terrorist like ISIS. 

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what he's going to do. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what he's going to do. 

So are you saying that Antifa is a lesser terrorist organization than, say, ISIS? Are there certain levels of terrorist organizations?

Level A: ISIS, Al Queda

Level B: Antifa

Level C : Red Sox fans, grumpy senior citizens, kids with ADHD

Edited by Franklin Bluth

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

If you shrug your shoulders about the people whose lives are ruined when their businesses are burned down, you’re just as callous as the officer who ignored the statement “I can’t breathe.”

Thank you! 

I have wanted these fucks off the streets from day one. Reason being Trump will declare it far left and a W for him and his base will get riled as witnessed here.  My cause is Trump is never POTUS again, these people I feel are fucking that up and just delivering him the narrative he needed. Most these fucks rioting would have just voted last time then we don't have a Trump, go home motherfuckers and use your vote.  If I get banned for that then it is what it is.   

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This thread is a gigantic troll post. 

Honestly @UndertheHalo it's not nor was it intended to be. 

I view this as good news. I talked to a friend of mine who is black earlier that lost his place in Dallas, he's black. He's incredibly happy about this move by the President and he didn't even vote for Trump. 

Like I said a couple posts in, if you want to shit on the POTUS there is a thread for that, or you can create a new thread. 

Is it really that difficult to see something as a positive that he's done and give him thanks?

13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

If you shrug your shoulders about the people whose lives are ruined when their businesses are burned down, you’re just as callous as the officer who ignored the statement “I can’t breathe.”

An actual person dead vs property damage.  Hmmm....

1 minute ago, Rico said:

You do know that some people, in fact most small business owners, they're entire life and existence is their business that they've either built from the ground up after years of work & $$ or a business that was passed down generations. To see that business burn to the ground, many of which that do NOT have insurance for these types of events... they're screwed. 

1 minute ago, Rico said:

I didn’t say they are equal. I just said if you don’t care and brush off people’s lives being ruined, you’re just as callous. You have no empathy for the innocent getting caught in the middle of all this.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down even more for you.