• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

1 hour ago, Franklin Bluth said:

That's a good point, but I don't think white supremacist groups are organized, either. I'd be shocked if Antifa had some kind of leadership that was calling the shots and organizing calculated strikes against our country.

It's very unfortunate that Antifa and other a-holes have hijacked the narrative and ruined even more lives. I hope this craziness will die down and the peaceful protests will win out in the end.

I think Antifa's organization efforts are more localized as opposed to having a true leadership and command structure. That's why labeling them a terrorist organization isn't going to do a whole lot. 

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Sen Tom Cotton wants the president to take the next step and use the Insurrection Act to deploy active-duty military to stop the anarchy and destruction. I agree.

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/local/sen-tom-cotton-wants-trump-to-use-the-insurrection-act/91-f8fa1597-faae-434b-86ec-64edd86c07c9

Local jurisdictions need to step up and do their jobs. Nobody wants to see the military or martial law enacted. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll answer for all the libs here who can't bring themselves to utter a word of disappointment with Antifa.

Since Antifa hates Trump and those who voted for him, our resident libs just like the Hollywood actors & popular music artists who are bailing them out of jail for their violent crimes, they just can't bring themselves to say anything against those burning down your cities and causing violent crimes against the police and innocent civilians. 

I wish you had this same energy against police brutality.  

37 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Why hasn't it happened yet? Are the Proud Boys on vacation?

Because most legal gun owners are good people and aren't looking to hurt other people with their firearms. We'll see what happens if they take these riots into actual neighborhoods. 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

This is the hangover you get after drinking a cocktail of Statism mixed with awful parenting, ignoring the vulnerable, multi-culturalism, egalitarianism, patriotism and propaganda. Mix in authoritarian shutdowns, making it illegal to work and social media and you got yourself one helluva party.

This should be your signature. Probably the most accurate and concise take on the issue I've read.

2 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Adam is the woke-est memeber of AW. Who would have guessed?

lol 

I hate that I'm acting all SJWish. Most of that stuff is pure nonsense. I've just been fortunate enough to have real relationships with many black fellas, none of whom are criminals or thugs, but all of whom live in legitimate fear of the police.

20 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Adam loves Torii, GA, Howie and has been begging Arte to sign more black players for years.

Adam also created the “Cops are great” thread. 

His post should not come as a surprise.

Meh those guys are easy to like. What about Garry Matthews Jr or ummm.. shit Ben Revere? 

9 minutes ago, NrM said:

Meh those guys are easy to like. What about Garry Matthews Jr or ummm.. shit Ben Revere? 

Doesn’t matter. Don’t be surprised if Adam took part in helping with the downfall of the ‘97 Angels season when he partied with Tony Phillips in a hotel room.