• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

18 hours ago, calscuf said:

Can we not forget he was high on speed and fentanyl and had just passed a phony bill at a liquor store?  People need to stop saying he was “innocent”.  Someday black people may have a dead dude with clean hands to rally around.  But, again, as with last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, this was not that time.

It’s not what people want to hear, but those are the facts.

So he deserved to be strangled to death because he took speed and fentanyl? If we executed people for doing drugs, then half the US population would be dead. Very dumb comment.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:29 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Antifa has been designated as a terrorist group. 

This is amazing news! Locate these bastards, detain them and ship them off to a jail out of this country. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 12.41.47 PM.png

Could white supremacy groups be next?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/terrorist-label-white-supremacy-Russian-Imperial-Movement.html

This is another lie.

The president cant designate ANTIFA as a terrorist organization. It's unconstitutional.

16 minutes ago, Rico said:

What makes someone antifa?  What's the line between protester and terrorist?

No clue but they’ll have to define it. Just like what makes something an assault weapon. They haven’t been able to define it 

Edited by Jason

2 hours ago, nate said:

As it turns out, Antifa really are terrorists, they are White Nationalists like the piece of shit President they support.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456?fbclid=IwAR1KBLJ0bSxeSbUU07my7FEHZuH2w_eX4G2cfP7zRqdp0tarjSu38Xw4QGM

Impossible that is true, you need to be banned. 

2 hours ago, nate said:

As it turns out, Antifa really are terrorists, they are White Nationalists like the piece of shit President they support.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456?fbclid=IwAR1KBLJ0bSxeSbUU07my7FEHZuH2w_eX4G2cfP7zRqdp0tarjSu38Xw4QGM

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

The antifa movement in the United States is a left-wing, anti-fascist political activist movement

2 hours ago, nate said:

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

The antifa movement in the United States is a left-wing, anti-fascist political activist movement

It makes sense that antifa and white nationalists would be working together unknowingly. The extremes are so close together it's funny.

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

Dude, at least bring on some Info Wars and not Wikipedia.  You are way below the Mendoza line if that is the point you are trying to make. I'll show you, I have Wikipedia. You still use Encarta? 

Their willingness to use violence marks out Antifa from many other left-wing activists

Antifa look to disrupt alt-right events and far-right speakers. They use a variety of tactics to do this – including shouting and chanting and forming human chains to block off right-wing demonstrators. Some are unapologetic about their online tactics, which include monitoring the far right on social media. They also release personal information about their opponents online, commonly known as "doxxing" – they’ve gotten some alt-right supporters fired from their jobs after identifying them online.

Antifa groups also use more traditional forms of community organising like rallies and protest marches. The most extreme factions will carry weapons like pepper spray, knives, bricks and chains – and they don’t rule out violence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/X56rQkDgd0qqB7R68t6t7C/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-antifa

3 hours ago, nate said:

Wrong. There are a few groups, including white nationalists. But make no mistake about it, while other groups including BLM and the Skins are involved, the majority of the crimes are being led and organized by Antifa.

I said in my opening post that hopefully White Supremacy members will be flagged as domestic terrorists as well.