• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thank you, Mr. President!

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Wrong. There are a few groups, including white nationalists. But make no mistake about it, while other groups including BLM and the Skins are involved, the majority of the crimes are being led and organized by Antifa.

So do you not believe the FBI's internal document that found zero evidence of Antifa causing violence over the weekend?

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-intelligence-antifa-weekend-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I said in my opening post that hopefully White Supremacy members will be flagged as domestic terrorists as well. 

Waiting GIF

3 hours ago, Franklin Bluth said:

So do you not believe the FBI's internal document that found zero evidence of Antifa causing violence over the weekend?

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no-intelligence-antifa-weekend-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6

Waiting GIF

Sorry dude, I don't read bullshit articles from left leaning websites. Try again kiddo!  

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/business-insider/

You also have to look well beyond just one article to prove a point. Several articles were posted here from our resident conservatives and they were scoffed at because they were from this source or that source. Two can play that game. 

Honestly the truth is always revealed in time. So until then we wait until we have all of the facts, but until then everything I've seen with my own eyes in these videos of people looting and destroying properties were from Antifa folks. 

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

Antifa look to disrupt alt-right events and far-right speakers. They use a variety of tactics to do this – including shouting and chanting and forming human chains to block off right-wing demonstrators. Some are unapologetic about their online tactics, which include monitoring the far right on social media. They also release personal information about their opponents online, commonly known as "doxxing" – they’ve gotten some alt-right supporters fired from their jobs after identifying them online.

And for this they get called terrorists?  

14 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Sorry dude, I don't read bullshit articles from left leaning websites. Try again kiddo!  

You also have to look well beyond just one article to prove a point. Several articles were posted here from our resident conservatives and they were scoffed at because they were from this source or that source. Two can play that game. 

Honestly the truth is always revealed in time. So until then we wait until we have all of the facts, but until then everything I've seen with my own eyes in these videos of people looting and destroying properties were from Antifa folks. 

Touche for using Media Bias/Fact Check on me, but I will point out that while Business Insider is "left-center" leaning, it's also rated as having "high factual accuracy."

Has Antifa claimed responsibility for any of these incidents?

12 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Also, Chuck, any word on when Mr. President is going to declare that white supremacy groups are terrorists? I'm sure the press conference is being scheduled now.

Do you actually believe that Trump supports white supremacy dude? Honest question. 

He's a lot of things, but I don't believe he's some racist lunatic. One could argue that Obama is racist as well, but let's not get into that. 

I hope that once the dust covers on these riots that there's a full investigation into who was primarily responsible. 

@Franklin Bluth you have my word. If I'm proven wrong that the majority of these riots were not led by Antifa, I will eat crow. 

Right now i think you got a mixed bag of bad people involved from the BLM group, Antifa, White Nationalists and your average joe criminals who have been locked up due to the pandemic, or were let out of jail because of the CoronaVirus. 

Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Do you actually believe that Trump supports white supremacy dude? Honest question. 

He's a lot of things, but I don't believe he's some racist lunatic. One could argue that Obama is racist as well, but let's not get into that. 

I hope that once the dust covers on these riots that there's a full investigation into who was primarily responsible. 

@Franklin Bluth you have my word. If I'm proven wrong that the majority of these riots were not led by Antifa, I will eat crow. 

Right now i think you got a mixed bag of bad people involved from the BLM group, Antifa, White Nationalists and your average joe criminals who have been locked up due to the pandemic, or were let out of jail because of the CoronaVirus. 

Time will tell. 

I think Trump is racist, but in a typical rich white guy kind of way. But he's willing to give winks and nods to those who hold white supremacist/nationalist beliefs because it earns him votes from his audience.

I don't think Trump believes in anything other than gaining wealth and power.

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Trump is definitely racist. Maybe not full blown "white supremacist" racist, but he absolutely has a history of being racist.

Thing is he knows his base.  A bunch of his supporters are white supremacists so he's not going to do or say anything negative towards them.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't think Trump is racist at all. I think he is void of any and all philosophy and ideology. He's nihilistic in every way on all things that do not impact his own narcissistic desires.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/19/what-trump-has-said-central-park-five/1501321001/

Just now, Franklin Bluth said:

Intent and motivation are important. He's a horrible human being. One of the worst human beings in America to ever have fame. Doesn't mean racism is behind his horrible actions and takes. 

15 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Did you just bring out the media bias site? So from now on we can use it on any site you link from?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/?amp

5 hours ago, Rico said:

Trump is definitely racist. Maybe not full blown "white supremacist" racist, but he absolutely has a history of being racist.

Thing is he knows his base.  A bunch of his supporters are white supremacists so he's not going to do or say anything negative towards them.

Rico,  calling Trump and his supporters racists is highly offensive and untrue.  Maybe I should call you and Biden a pedo?