• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Well you criticized that one about Biden, but I haven't seen you criticize any of the ones about Trump.

Just needs to be even for both sides is the point I'm making.

If it's ok for one, it should be ok for other. 

The thing is that the meme you posted was just super stupid, though. When cysomethingorother posts lame Trump memes, I comment. Don't be a cy.

Also, there should be a question mark in the meme you posted. We'll have to wait for @Tank to log into the @EnglishCop account to address that, though.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Not everything.

image.gif

Yes but every one of her there are two of these.

160201_gma_trump2_crop_16x9_992.jpg

There's also the fat one and the other one he forgot existed. 

Edited by st1ckboy

21 hours ago, Redondo said:

That's disappointing and unhelpful. Obviously no Bernie supporter (which I am) is happy to vote for Biden, he sucks, but it's a mediocre centrist or the man and party that's suiciding this country more than anyone. We need to stop the bleeding and get Trump out of there, then we can spit our bile at Biden and bully the fuck out of him to the left. 

17 hours ago, Angels Never Die said:

That's disappointing and unhelpful. Obviously no Bernie supporter (which I am) is happy to vote for Biden, he sucks, but it's a mediocre centrist or the man and party that's suiciding this country more than anyone. We need to stop the bleeding and get Trump out of there, then we can spit our bile at Biden and bully the fuck out of him to the left. 

Lol! Is this a serious post? I can’t stand the guy and he’s terrible but I’ll vote for him? I refuse to vote for anyone I do not like or want in office. I’m not loyal enough to any party to allow that. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol! Is this a serious post? I can’t stand the guy and he’s terrible but I’ll vote for him? I refuse to vote for anyone I do not like or want in office. I’m not loyal enough to any party to allow that. 

It's not about loyalty, it's about harm reduction. It's that simple. I used to think like you do, I cared more about my pride and not wanting to feel "dirty" by voting for someone I don't like. I'm a pragmatist though, and me feeling less "dirty" is extremely insignificant compared to the importance of the world being a better place than the alternative. I wanted Bernie to win as much as the next person, but it's over now and we have to move on and accept reality as it is.

11 minutes ago, Angels Never Die said:

It's not about loyalty, it's about harm reduction. It's that simple. I used to think like you do, I cared more about my pride and not wanting to feel "dirty" by voting for someone I don't like. I'm a pragmatist though, and me feeling less "dirty" is extremely insignificant compared to the importance of the world being a better place than the alternative. I wanted Bernie to win as much as the next person, but it's over now and we have to move on and accept reality as it is.

I guess it depends on what type of harm you are willing to accept.

Edited by Jason

48 minutes ago, Angels Never Die said:

Based on the last two election cycles I don't think there was a next person

I get the harm reduction because Trump is an idiot and can't keep his mouth or rather twitter feed shut and all he cares about is stroking his own ego rather than being a leader which he absolutely is not as a president.  That said the harm that's been going on in this country goes back decades and both parties are absolutely responsible.  I don't really care a whole lot about our standing in the world because as long as I've been alive we get criticized no matter what we do yet a lot of other countries always turn to us to get involved or expect our troops to stay, i.e. Germany recently.  The EU has benefited because they've expected the US to step in which we've done and that's been the case all over the world for decades.  If we want to do some real harm reduction there needs to be massive changes when it comes to fiscal policy, our military use and corporate influence among other things.  Frankly I don't see anything being promoted by either side that addresses any of the issues really plaguing the country because unpopular choices need to be made before it's too late and neither side will do that because they would feel it at the polls.