• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

It’s funny how Everyone is so quick to discredit shit... and yet have no solutions or alternative options to said discredited problem 

This post is a very distinct kind of high horse whiny combined with a ... infused sentence structure that I've seen one board member bring to this forum time and time again. I see you, _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

You're still focused on articles. I listen to NPR podcasts.

But for the sake of what you posted, there's absolutely nothing contradictory there. They're literally saying the same thing: Despite Pandemic, WHO believes that public protests are important. Despite Pandemic, Trump is restarting his political rallies. Everything you said is your own conjecture.

Tea sorry to break this to you but just a few weeks ago a few NPR reporters went on the air waves encouraging antifa to attack Trump Hotels in the DC area

Credit to ONE (not all of their reporters) she did apologize... granted reporters shouldn’t be ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE 

https://mobile.twitter.com/omriceren/status/1269714383170658304

1884E44B-93F1-4592-AC71-2398F25294D8.jpeg

Also a few weeks ago NPR did that bias fake ON AIR news report where they edited footage of showing a car hitting a black guy saying ON AIR that it was a white suprematists attack...

Well a few hours later the full video was published and it showed a stop car getting bum rushed by a mob of angry black rioters and the driver driving away to save her life

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1274744317802876930

49 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

This post is a very distinct kind of high horse whiny combined with a ... infused sentence structure that I've seen one board member bring to this forum time and time again. I see you, _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Hey FishSTICK I’m still waiting for the proof you said you had... so tone down your emotions and back your claims from earlier about “ALLOWING”

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I have no idea who the fuck any of these people are. 

These are on air NPR reporters... earlier you said I was too focused on articles... well here’s a couple RECENT bias NPR reporting moments... oh and these reporters have their on air reports also in podcast form

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

21 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Tea sorry to break this to you but just a few weeks ago a few NPR reporters went on the air waves encouraging antifa to attack Trump Hotels in the DC area

Credit to ONE (not all of their reporters) she did apologize... granted reporters shouldn’t be ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE 

https://mobile.twitter.com/omriceren/status/1269714383170658304

1884E44B-93F1-4592-AC71-2398F25294D8.jpeg

So they "went on the airwaves"? I just see two tweets. The one by Kitty Eisele is problematic, but I fail to see the issue with the other tweet. But again, not seeing this being said "on the airwaves".

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So they "went on the airwaves"? I just see two tweets. The one by Kitty Eisele is problematic, but I fail to see the issue with the other tweet. But again, not seeing this being said "on the airwaves".

Yup Yup Tea Doggy they were on tv, radio and then podcast form being bias in their reporting... 

Doggy Dogg it’s okay Brah...

I get it, ya thought NPR was perfect and clean but they weren’t... you spoke just for talking sake and well here we are... 

Tell ya what keep me posted on any other unbiased news source ya come across... and thank you for this one  

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Yup Yup Tea Doggy they were on tv, radio and then podcast form being bias in their reporting... 

Doggy Dogg it’s okay Brah...

I get it, ya thought NPR was perfect and clean but they weren’t... you spoke just for talking sake and well here we are... 

Tell ya what keep me posted on any other unbiased news source ya come across... and thank you for this one  

You are the absolute master of creating strawmen. 

45 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Hey FishSTICK I’m still waiting for the proof you said you had... so tone down your emotions and back your claims from earlier about “ALLOWING”

Well, you know how he NO LONGER ALLOWED Epstein to use his property after they had a falling out after battling for a property and Epstein getting busted by another club member who threatened to drag Trump into the mess? It's the opposite of that, in which he knowingly let (ALLOWED) Epstein operations to occur on his property for years.

You gotta own your love of the pedo enabler.

15 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Well, you know how he NO LONGER ALLOWED Epstein to use his property after they had a falling out after battling for a property and Epstein getting busted by another club member who threatened to drag Trump into the mess? It's the opposite of that, in which he knowingly let (ALLOWED) Epstein operations to occur on his property for years.

You gotta own your love of the pedo enabler.

AGAIN where’s your verified proof?...

Show me this “STORY” you’re telling me is true from a verified source (and I don’t mean NPR by verified... shoutout to the Dogski on that one)

4 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Okay if it’s not them.. then who?... you talk a lot on these subjects so you must be getting your info from somewhere... let me know where I need to go then

I always thought the associated press was pretty impartial. UPI also.