• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Tax returns is as gay as Obama providing a birth certificate.

Not telling voters what you stand for and against another candidate is bullshit.

Granted, I said years ago I prefer they do away with these dumbass debates where some cuck asks some canned question and the candidates have 45 seconds to answer. Let them go on a reputable podcast and talk about themselves, their stance, why they should be elected, and answer a myriad of questions over 2-3 hours. What the fuck am I going to learn in the 45 seconds before a commercial break?

That said, I hate the format but that is what America chooses. And if that's the case saddle up and go to war while earning your spot.

Some bullshit DNC picks this clown and then he won't debate? Who the fuck are Libs voting for? What do you know about this dude other than he was Obamas buddy and like to smell women hair?

i agree.  Debates are stupid in their current format.  I'd rather see the candidates debate an agreed upon topic with knowledge ahead of time so that they can prepare with facts and research to support their position.  The current format allows for deception, buzzwords, and theatrics,  none of which tell me a thing about how intelligently he/she would approach the work of the presidency. 

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

It's not written in stone, is it? Some candidates choose not to release tax returns, some choose not to do one-on-one debates

This is true but we will be missing out on some of the most entertaining debates of all time 

6 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

I think Biden would be smart to skip the debates. He simply doesn't need to do one. Biden can hide in his basement and will still win 2020 by a landslide.

Trump just wants to use the debates to spread more lies about Biden to distract from the fact that he has no plans or policies.

It's smart for sure. He is a senile old man that leaves people confused or laughing after he speaks. A debate will only make him look bad. Anyways, the State of the Union addresses will be entertaining enough. Also, you're admitting that Biden doesn't have a plan or policies?

Edited by Jason

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's smart for sure. He is a senile old man that leaves people confused or laughing after he speaks. A debate will only make him look bad. Anyways, the State of the Union addresses will be entertaining enough. Also, you're admitting that Biden doesn't have a plan or policies?

Which candidate are you talking about here? 

3 hours ago, halomatt said:

i agree.  Debates are stupid in their current format.  I'd rather see the candidates debate an agreed upon topic with knowledge ahead of time so that they can prepare with facts and research to support their position.  The current format allows for deception, buzzwords, and theatrics,  none of which tell me a thing about how intelligently he/she would approach the work of the presidency. 

Ideally I'd like my elected officials to have a position based on facts, not pick a position and then try and find (or make up) facts at a later date.  If you need time to research your position for a debate then that leads me to question how they even came to that position in the first place. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I was saying Trump would use the debates to distract from the fact that he has no plans or policies.

Biden does have plans and policy. They are not ideal, but it's better than nothing with Trump.

34 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I was saying Trump would use the debates to distract from the fact that he has no plans or policies.

Biden does have plans and policy. They are not ideal, but it's better than nothing with Trump.

I don't think Trump plans on changing his policies from his first term. 

55 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Speaking of debates... here’s a Trump Biden debate preview

6D57B24E-C8DA-4EB1-A729-3D57BC5E8042.jpeg

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Biden's plans and policies are all there on his website 

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

It's not written in stone, is it? Some candidates choose not to release tax returns, some choose not to do one-on-one debates

I got a solution... a PERFECT TRADE so to speak...

Trump should release his tax returns ONLY IF Joe Biden agrees to release his cognitive test result administered by third party nonpartisan organization 

B991C310-979B-42F8-8D49-9B1186C535FE.png

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's an opinion piece written by someone with no ties to the campaign. 

FishSTICK why would a campaign go out and say they don’t want to debate... it’d make them look weak and stupid...

I love this little game of “OH IT’S AN OP-ED SO IT DOESN’T COUNT” reply...

It’s LARGE / BIG NAME Media Sources putting out narrative so it counts as a mainstream media idea

36BAF320-6642-4DE1-ABF7-4ABA0C02A5AA.png