• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

You should do this for every left leaning news source like anyone actually gives a shit.

If they did you think the news media would move away from political narrative and return to news reporting?

Neither do I. 

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

I call them receipts... ya feel like talking, go ahead but don’t get mad when I point out your flawed narrative 

There's no narrative. You posted a screenshot of an article from a very biased and terrible source and I posted a link proving it as such.

See, you'd actually have a point if I posted a link from CNN or some shit contradicting what you posted. But I didn't, because CNN is awful. 

2 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

So cute how one claims to not give a shit when their narrative gets contradicted... real good look there Tea Dog

Just now, tdawg87 said:

There's no narrative. You posted a screenshot of an article from a very biased and terrible source and I posted a link proving it as such.

See, you'd actually have a point if I posted a link from CNN or some shit contradicting what you posted. But I didn't, because CNN is awful. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

There's no narrative. You posted a screenshot of an article from a very biased and terrible source and I posted a link proving it as such.

See, you'd actually have a point if I posted a link from CNN or some shit contradicting what you posted. But I didn't, because CNN is awful. 

Okay enlighten me... what’s a perfect source of news gathering??

Also... so a prosecutor who was there in the fire of the trial has all his credibilities and opinion said case taken away because where he chooses to speak about things...

Could it be major news sources don’t want to report on things that go against their narrative so they have to reach out to other sources

Okay enlighten me... what’s a perfect source of news gathering??

Also... so a prosecutor who was there in the fire of the trial has all his credibilities and opinion said case taken away because where he chooses to speak about things...

Could it be major news sources don’t want to report on things that go against their narrative so they have to reach out to other sources

There is no perfect news source. But I prefer ones that don't lean to one extreme or the other and don't perpetuate conspiracy bullshit. 

So that rules out CNN, MSNBC, and SLATE. 

And also Thegatewaypundit.

So the link you posted is trying to claim my source is no good... and I’m just pointing out how all source can be viewed as bad...

Once again where the Tea Dogger think I should go to get my viable sources of information?

Not Thegatewaypundit.

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

“The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

Maybe this dude isn’t Brian.  Maybe he’s Jim Hoft.

Cal can you ever do anything besides claiming me being someone else all the time... dude seriously this schtick is really becoming really old and boring

Cal can you ever do anything besides claiming me being someone else all the time... dude seriously this schtick is really becoming really old and boring

It's pretty obviously who you are.

tenor.gif?itemid=4902078

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

There is no perfect news source. But I prefer ones that don't lean to one extreme or the other and don't perpetuate conspiracy bullshit. 

So that rules out CNN, MSNBC, and SLATE. 

And also Thegatewaypundit.

Okay if it’s not them.. then who?... you talk a lot on these subjects so you must be getting your info from somewhere... let me know where I need to go then

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

What if you just don’t read editorials or opinion pieces for news ? Most of the major news outlets, including Fox News actual newsroom reporting is decently accurate.  It’s on you to be able to understand when you’re reading an opinion.  The issue is that much is heavily, heavily editorialized.  

now if we’re talking about breitbart or something, that’s different.  They don’t have actual newsrooms.  But it’s not difficult to identify these parties.  

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

What if you just don’t read editorials or opinion pieces for news ? Most of the major news outlets, including Fox News actual newsroom reporting is decently accurate.  It’s on you to be able to understand when you’re reading an opinion.  The issue is that much is heavily, heavily editorialized.  

now if we’re talking about breitbart or something, that’s different.  They don’t have actual newsrooms.  But it’s not difficult to identify these parties.  

Once again everyone is talking about how this source is no good and providing no options of what’s a better source to follow

Fox is fine.

I mean, it's not. But if you're conservative and want accurate reporting on the actual news then that's where you should go.

I don't like any of the cable news outlets. But I do like NPR and PBS Newshour.

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Fox is fine.

I mean, it's not. But if you're conservative and want accurate reporting on the actual news then that's where you should go.

I don't like any of the cable news outlets. But I do like NPR and PBS Newshour.

Not looking to be argumentative... there’s many inconsistencies with NPR’s reporting as well...

Just a few weeks ago (on the same day) they used the SAME COVID STATS in TWO DIFFERENT ARTICLES to justify RIOTING and LOOTING while also condemning Trumps rally

2498F88E-BA97-4FEB-9AA7-85E15379CD69.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Not looking to be argumentative... there’s many inconsistencies with NPR’s reporting as well...

Just a few weeks ago (on the same day) they used the SAME COVID STATS in TWO DIFFERENT ARTICLES to justify RIOTING and LOOTING while also condemning Trumps rally

2498F88E-BA97-4FEB-9AA7-85E15379CD69.jpeg

You're still focused on articles. I listen to NPR podcasts.

But for the sake of what you posted, there's absolutely nothing contradictory there. They're literally saying the same thing: Despite Pandemic, WHO believes that public protests are important. Despite Pandemic, Trump is restarting his political rallies. Everything you said is your own conjecture.