• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

7 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

so when you say family you’re not just saying that because they’re all black and they all look alike to you??... I mean do you have confirmation that that exact section was his family???... I hope you know what no confirmation means 

8624481D-3D39-4C25-A937-4F33B1C396F6.jpeg

My confirmation is that I fucking watched it. Also, yes all black people look alike to me. 

19 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

So if you DON’T Vote for Joe Biden then you’re not a real child groper 

47A6EC55-A4AE-4BA2-93E8-FACDC5916EB2.jpeg

It's just like how people that are going to vote for Trump are cool with serial child rape at island locations and more.

Just now, fishbulb said:

It's just like how people that are going to vote for Trump are cool with serial child rape at island locations and more.

Show proof fishstick... because the prosecutor in the Epstein case says other wise

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

703A1072-7131-4B03-B35B-B18D166D8367.jpeg

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Show proof fishstick... because the prosecutor in the Epstein case says other wise

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

703A1072-7131-4B03-B35B-B18D166D8367.jpeg

That means nothing. It just means that Trump broke up with Epstein. That's not surprising. You're voting for a guy that knowingly allowed his property to be a base of operations for an outfit that drove child exploitation and child rape. That makes you a person that's cool with child rape. You. Are. Despicable.

14 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

By the way once again I’m flattered... it seems like every time I post a thing or two here I get either you or your 43 year old child minded butt brother (Stick-BOY) replying back to me RIGHT AWAY... once again thank you for the attention but you’re not my type

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

That means nothing. It just means that Trump broke up with Epstein. That's not surprising. You're voting for a guy that knowingly allowed his property to be a base of operations for an outfit that drove child exploitation and child rape. That makes you a person that's cool with child rape. You. Are. Despicable.

Really cause to me it seems like people who have something to hide usually don’t talk... 

Seeing how that’s the case then why haven’t the others who’ve had rumors swirling around them been so quiet and unhelpful?

8 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Really cause to me it seems like people who have something to hide usually don’t talk... 

Seeing how that’s the case then why haven’t the others who’ve had rumors swirling around them been so quiet and unhelpful?

I don't know why, but you seem to be cool with supporting people that knowingly allow pedophiles to use their properties as a base of operations. You loves you some child rape, which is uncool.

24 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Yup because CNN is very perfect on its reporting....

A0CB5D8E-42CB-4132-80BA-C29C7B906D67.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

2ED96A16-FD4E-4CFE-BCA1-BE6AE29E0502.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

64C2DB3B-C0CF-4A75-9C7D-16948D2B127E.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

16AF8C24-089B-4257-B7EA-252DD523BA09.png

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Yup because Slate (a very liberal publication) is very perfect on its reporting....

82F32EED-4FB6-4E77-9B9A-1DE51F8C1B85.jpeg

Oh man you built an entire army out of straw.