• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Biden, at Muslim voters summit, says ‘I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith’

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden spoke to a summit of Muslim voters Monday, telling them he wished U.S. schools taught more about Islam.

"I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith. I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths. It's one of the great confessional faiths," Biden said Monday at the “Million Muslim Votes” summit hosted by Emgage Action.

Emgage Action, the country’s largest Muslim American PAC, endorsed Biden in April after endorsing Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary.

Biden told the voters he would end President Trump's travel ban affecting Muslim-majority countries on day one of his presidency and blamed the White House’s current occupant for “an unconscionable rise in Islamophobia.”

Biden also said he “won’t write love letters to dictators,” and would work to “meet the moral demands of the humanitarian crisis in Syria, Yemen, and Gaza.” He said he would champion the rights of Palestinians and Israelis to have a state of their own, among other priorities.

A number of Muslim American officials, including Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind., signed a letter organized by Emgage Action endorsing Biden on Monday.

His pandering game is strong 

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I was surprised that Walter Reed Hospital has no pillows. Someone should look into that.

And breathing in his nostrils?! What kind of nurse does that?

You've never had anyone breath into your nostrils before? It's a life changing experience. Second only to black tar heroin. 

I agree. They'll probably figure out a way to keep him from debating. 

The VP choice is far more important right now. Keep an eye on that one. She might become president as the 25th Amendment is invoked when Biden goes full bore demented.

Of course, assuming Trump loses and accepts the loss. A lot of unknowns at this point.

55 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

The Cons are seriously getting it wrong.  Voters dont care what Biden says or does. You can replace Biden with a ham sandwich and the ham sandwich would beat Trump at this point.

Ham would be better. Biden is sort of like bologna or head cheese 

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I agree. They'll probably figure out a way to keep him from debating

The VP choice is far more important right now. Keep an eye on that one. She might become president as the 25th Amendment is invoked when Biden goes full bore demented.

Of course, assuming Trump loses and accepts the loss. A lot of unknowns at this point.

Probably? That has to be their main campaign strategy at this point 

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I agree. They'll probably figure out a way to keep him from debating. 

Who wants to debate with someone who lies 95% of the time? 

8 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I was surprised that Walter Reed Hospital has no pillows. Someone should look into that.

And breathing in his nostrils?! What kind of nurse does that?

a nurse that's administering CPR or a divine being creating life.

5 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

The Cons are seriously getting it wrong.  Voters dont care what Biden says or does. You can replace Biden with a ham sandwich and the ham sandwich would beat Trump at this point.

Hillary couldn't beat Trump and she was at least coherent and eloquent. Right now he is basically off the grid as far as national presence, not doing any real campaigning. Once Biden has to actually go on national television in a debate and starts rambling incoherently the game is over.

3 hours ago, tennischmp said:

He won’t debate him if there is a fact checker, I can guarantee you that

Hah! Like he gave a shit while debating Clinton. And she was a liar as well so the fact checkers were busy as hell. 

How is it Biden will survive fact checking when he can't complete a thought?