• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

You should have voted harder.

He was already gone by the time California had their primary. So unfortunately I never got the pleasure. Trust me though I would have voted for MO'M so hard it would tear you apart. And your friend too.

For everyone saying "Trump gets blamed for everything", yeah. No shit. That's basically 98% of what the President does. The other side blames them for everything bad whilst withholding credit for anything good. The president is the ultimate scapegoat. 

The same shit happened with Obama, and Bush, and Clinton. And everyone here saying how libs blame Trump for everything will be blaming Biden for everything if he wins in November. This is nothing new. Trump is not some victim of an unfair system. He's a Republican president, so therefore liberals hate him. 

You are not unbiased, or fair. No one is. You'll do the same shit you're complaining about people doing now. Just like you did when Obama was president, and just like the left did when Bush was president.

It's a never-ending cycle of shit. Politics suck. Everyone sucks. We're all going to die.

Professor says model shows Trump’s a shoo-in for re-election

Despite recent polls that identify Joe Biden as the heavy favorite in 2020, a political science professor is still standing by his prediction model that shows President Trump having a "91 percent" chance of winning in November.

Mediaite reported on Wednesday that Stony Brook Professor Helmut Norpoth is doubling down on his "Primary Model,” which has correctly predicted five out of the past six elections since 1996 and every single election but two in the past 108 years.

“The Primary Model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of winning in November,” Norpoth said. "This model gets it right for 25 of the 27 elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced."

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Professor says model shows Trump’s a shoo-in for re-election

Despite recent polls that identify Joe Biden as the heavy favorite in 2020, a political science professor is still standing by his prediction model that shows President Trump having a "91 percent" chance of winning in November.

Mediaite reported on Wednesday that Stony Brook Professor Helmut Norpoth is doubling down on his "Primary Model,” which has correctly predicted five out of the past six elections since 1996 and every single election but two in the past 108 years.

“The Primary Model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of winning in November,” Norpoth said. "This model gets it right for 25 of the 27 elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced."

"Norpoth's model, suggests that the president will win by even a wider margin in the electoral college with 362 electoral votes versus the 304 he earned against Hillary Clinton."

Ok then, I would bet my 401k he doesn't get 362 votes

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

For everyone saying "Trump gets blamed for everything", yeah. No shit. That's basically 98% of what the President does. The other side blames them for everything bad whilst withholding credit for anything good. The president is the ultimate scapegoat. 

The same shit happened with Obama, and Bush, and Clinton. And everyone here saying how libs blame Trump for everything will be blaming Biden for everything if he wins in November. This is nothing new. Trump is not some victim of an unfair system. He's a Republican president, so therefore liberals hate him. 

You are not unbiased, or fair. No one is. You'll do the same shit you're complaining about people doing now. Just like you did when Obama was president, and just like the left did when Bush was president.

It's a never-ending cycle of shit. Politics suck. Everyone sucks. We're all going to die.

This is a fair assessment. The biggest difference between Obama, Trump and Biden is the way the media reports on them

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

No, there really isn’t.  Not for conservatives.

Exactly. Conservatives = Trump supporters. They love him. What is his Republican approval rating, 95%? There is no option a conservative prefers to Trump. 

But how is Trump considered conservative? Because he is anti-woman? Anti-black?

23 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Exactly. Conservatives = Trump supporters. They love him. What is his Republican approval rating, 95%? There is no option a conservative prefers to Trump. 

But how is Trump considered conservative? Because he is anti-woman? Anti-black?

I'm neither a fan or hater of Trump's. I have no problem giving him approval when I feel it is warranted. As a conservative, I do not prefer Trump and that is why I did not vote for him and probably won't in November because I think he's a terrible person. I do not think he's anti woman or anti black because his policies have not reflected that. 

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

Rand Paul didn’t get the nomination because he’s a sissy boy with gay hair.

The greatest senator of the last century but this is 100% correct.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sadly, Tucker is right and we will deprived of, potentially, the most entertaining debates of all time. 

Trump should hire a super old guy to be a stand in for Biden and hold a debate. The old guy could just stand there mumbling and sipping YooHoo. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sadly, Tucker is right and we will deprived of, potentially, the most entertaining debates of all time. 

He's already agreed to the 3 debates. And Tucker Carlson is a pile of shit.

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The Dems really need to come up with better candidates.

Trump is a dumbshit and they trot out a criminal in Hillary and Biden who has dementia and is a career politician.

Do better.

I didn't agree with most of her stances but Tulsi would have been ideal. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I heard her on one or two podcasts and at least she seemed to care and not tow the party line.....which is probably why she got shelved. 

I didn't look every detail with her because I'm not super political and thought she was a long shot. But she seemed like adept option in some capacities.

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Kittens GIF

36 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I heard her on one or two podcasts and at least she seemed to care and not tow the party line.....which is probably why she got shelved. 

I didn't look every detail with her because I'm not super political and thought she was a long shot. But she seemed like adept option in some capacities.

probably?

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

I listened to an interview with her and she would have been a good alternative to Biden.