• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

21 hours ago, Tank said:

And that’s exactly why there should be some kind of way to verify it’s you.

That is why a signature is required, and the ballot isn't counted until it is checked against the signature on record.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

39 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Kanye West just threw his hat in the ring. Billionaire psychotic vs. Millionaire dementia for the Democratic ticket.

It's like the WWF Summer Slam

Huh? It's too late for him to run to be a candidate for either party, he will have to run as an independent if he does run. Also he is a Republican and a Trump supporter.

35 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Well, that is the western part of the state, where all the lefties live.  They are know to be unruly, uncouth and inappropriate 

I'm guessing they don't bathe, either.

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Kanye West just threw his hat in the ring. Billionaire psychotic vs. Millionaire dementia for the Democratic ticket.

It's like the WWF Summer Slam

Kanye running huh.  Selecting a Plastic Surgeon as Surgeon General will have to be his first appointment. .  

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Driven by it, not gone in.  That whole side west of the Rockies is incredible 

Yeah I've done that drive plenty of times between there and CDA. Kellogg, Idaho is a cool little town. Also the Eastern part of CDA lake where all the bald eagles hang out.

If you ever do that drive again and get hungry you should stop in. The food there is good.

40 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah I've done that drive plenty of times between there and CDA. Kellogg, Idaho is a cool little town. Also the Eastern part of CDA lake where all the bald eagles hang out.

If you ever do that drive again and get hungry you should stop in. The food there is good.

Thanks, I will.

Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., is among the shortlist of political figures that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is rumored to be considering as a running mate, but she balked when asked about a sensitive subject that has been on the forefront of political discourse.

Appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday morning, Duckworth was asked about recent calls to remove monuments commemorating American founding fathers like Presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson because they were slave owners.

Rather than answer directly, Duckworth first changed the subject, then made inaccurate references to President Trump’s speech at Mount Rushmore on Friday evening.

“Well let me just say that we should start off by having a national dialogue on it at some point, but right now we’re in the middle of a global pandemic … and one the countries who are opposed to us, Russia, has put a bounty on American troops’ heads," she said. "What really struck me about the speech that the president gave at Mount Rushmore was that he spent more time worried about honoring dead Confederates than he did talking about the lives of 130,000 Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19 or by warning Russia off the bounty they’re putting on Americans’ heads.”

At no point in Trump’s speech did he show respect to or even mention the Confederacy or its leaders. In fact, the only times he referenced the Civil War was in the context of Union victory and honoring President Abraham Lincoln. He also celebrated the memories of Washington and Jefferson, noting – as CNN’s Dana Bash did – that there are those who seek to eliminate monuments to their memories.

After Duckworth made another allusion to the Confederacy by accusing Trump of honoring “dead traitors,” Bash noted that Washington is not a traitor and that there are people who want to remove statues of him.

“Is that a good idea?” Bash asked.

Biden’s tweet did not specify what exactly he means by transforming the country. His critics from the left have expressed concern that he served in the upper echelon of government for over 40 years and didn't help solve these major issues in the past. His critics from the right insist that a Biden White House will take marching orders from the Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wing of the party. Some conservatives say his vice president pick will be an early indicator of his administration's direction.

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

Biden’s tweet did not specify what exactly he means by transforming the country. His critics from the left have expressed concern that he served in the upper echelon of government for over 40 years and didn't help solve these major issues in the past. His critics from the right insist that a Biden White House will take marching orders from the Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wing of the party. Some conservatives say his vice president pick will be an early indicator of his administration's direction.

That’s a typical tweet from whoever runs his account. Always very general, nothing specific. It’s his version of MAGA.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

That’s a typical tweet from whoever runs his account. Always very general, nothing specific. It’s his version of MAGA.

I keep asking and nobody can tell me why I should vote for Biden without mentioning Trump. I'm serious too 

There's no answer because the democrats only put forth a "get Trump out of office" platform since he was elected.  They've done some nice posturing about the environment but even then what was proposed was completely ridiculous and nowhere near realistic.  If both parties could work together and put forth some realistic legislation or at least something that's a starting point maybe they could make some real changes but we're nowhere near that happening.  It's amazing that despite everything Trump still has a chance which is a testament to how bad of a candidate Biden is at this point in his life.  Like I said before my only hope is we don't come out with either side controlling everything and being able to ram through whatever they want. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I keep asking and nobody can tell me why I should vote for Biden without mentioning Trump. I'm serious too 

You may not believe a unified federal response, message, and leadership is needed to control covid but a lot of people do and that is the main point of concern in the polls. Also people want unity and are tired of the circus in the WH. 

26 minutes ago, Redondo said:

So Biden won't have a circus if he wins?

Unity as in both Dems and Cons will all start to get along? 

Unity as in unite the people of the US. Not make it seem like you hate everyone but your base. The leaders in Congress will continue not getting along until new ones are elected