• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

4 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Only if Trump has to learn it first.

The lefts hatred of America really has nothing to do with Trump. These kids are defacing everything connected with American history. while endorsing Marxist ideology. Marxist nations have murdered more people than any form of government in History 

13 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

I guess on Biden voters will commit fraud, Trump voters will politely toss the ballot in the trash if it's not theirs 

Honestly, fraud is fraud and it doesn't matter which side it benefits. Hopefully it doesn't happen 

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Honestly, fraud is fraud and it doesn't matter which side it benefits. Hopefully it doesn't happen 

It's just silly to believe this whole "if more mail in ballots the Trump will lose due to fraud", no if Trump will lose due to mail ballots it will be because more people vote for Biden not due to fraud. Yet I keep seeing it posted and reposted it on social media and even here. 

First of all vote by mail have been going on in a limited capacity for years and there is very little evidence of vote fraud and second if it does happen it will happen on both sides so chances are even lower it will impact the election. What it will do will allow people to safely vote

Would be hilarious in 2020 to elect one of the worst authoritarian politicians of the last 50 years who championed the war on drugs and helped make the criminal justice system tougher on minorities, especially if he chooses Kamala because Trump is a buffoon and white trash people like him.

5 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

It's just silly to believe this whole "if more mail in ballots the Trump will lose due to fraud", no if Trump will lose due to mail ballots it will be because more people vote for Biden not due to fraud. Yet I keep seeing it posted and reposted it on social media and even here. 

First of all vote by mail have been going on in a limited capacity for years and there is very little evidence of vote fraud and second if it does happen it will happen on both sides so chances are even lower it will impact the election. What it will do will allow people to safely vote

I think absentee voting is necessary and we've been doing it a long time. There is no need to change that system. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think absentee voting is necessary and we've been doing it a long time. There is no need to change that system. 

I think it should be continued but that voters should have to request a mail-ballot. Might help prevent some of the problems of mailing them to people who aren’t even alive.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

I think it should be continued but that voters should have to request a mail-ballot. Might help prevent some of the problems of mailing them to people who aren’t even alive.

Agree

10 hours ago, Tank said:

Why would you constantly have to request a mail in ballot?  That would cause people to just stop voting.

And in case you don't know.  Every mail in ballot is verified by signature.  And they stop sending you the ballot if you miss I think 2 elections in a row.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Why would you constantly have to request a mail in ballot?  That would cause people to just stop voting.

And in case you don't know.  Every mail in ballot is verified by signature.  And they stop sending you the ballot if you miss I think 2 elections in a row.  

I’m aware of this. I want to point to Lou’s mom receiving a stimulus check. She passed away over a year ago.

how often are the voting rolls updated? And how are they updated? How many people who are dead or have moved would still receive a ballot for each election? Voting is a sacred right and everything possible should be done to insure that the mistakes and problems are at an absolute bare minimum. If that means I have to request a mail-in ballot to guarantee it’s me, I’m absolutely fine with that, especially if it reduces fraud and errors.

Edited by Tank

5 hours ago, Tank said:

I’m aware of this. I want to point to Lou’s mom receiving a stimulus check. She passed away over a year ago.

how often are the voting rolls updated? And how are they updated? How many people who are dead or have moved would still receive a ballot for each election? Voting is a sacred right and everything possible should be done to insure that the mistakes and problems are at an absolute bare minimum. If that means I have to request a mail-in ballot to guarantee it’s me, I’m absolutely fine with that, especially if it reduces fraud and errors.

+1

10 hours ago, Tank said:

This is the government we are talking about.  Mistakes and bare minimum means spending millions if not billions, and they will still happen.  

Heck, they spent hundreds of millions on updating the balloting machines.  And it was still full of flaws.  

Also, dead or moved.  How do you know that there isn't a correction on the back end.  Is it more important to be sure that everyone gets a ballot, or that only those that verify every year get a ballot.  Because dead or moved, you still have to sign the ballot, and that signature is confirmed to make it count.  But I'm sure some people will forge the signature good enough where it will pass the confirmation.  

In other words, just throwing out numbers, but is it better to have 100 ballots with 1 forged?  Or to have 70 ballots, with no forged?  Because if you make voting a yearly chore, people are not going to continue to do it.

This was always the next logical step in the evolution of instant access with total anonymity. Used to be pics or GTFO. Now it's pics and GTFO because I don't believe you. Is it Antifa? White supremacists? Russian or Chinese bot? BLM? The only thing here that can be proven authentic is Trout being awesome or Chuck hamming for a camera