• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

The Republican National Committee has chosen Jacksonville, Fla., to host part of this summer’s party convention, after largely abandoning the city of Charlotte, N.C., over disagreements on coronavirus-related crowd restrictions.

Party officials have been scrambling to find a new convention location after President Trump tweeted last week that the GOP is “now forced to seek another” location other than Charlotte, N.C., to host the convention, which is scheduled to start on Aug. 24.

politics/republicans-jacksonville-convention-site-alternative-trump

Biden narrows list of VP contenders, ex-Obama adviser Susan Rice among them

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has narrowed his reported list of vice presidential contenders who will be part of the second round of vetting, with several black women in contention, The Associated Press reported Friday.

Democrats “with knowledge of the process” told the AP that Biden’s search committee has whittled its search down to six serious contenders after the first round of interviews.

The list includes two of Biden’s former opponents in the Democratic primary: Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Kamala Harris of California. Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser, is also on the list.

Florida Rep. Val Demings and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, both of whom are black, are being looked at for the position, along with New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham.

Chris Wallace on Trump-Biden race being far from decided: 'Everything can change'

"Oh, everything can change the race," Wallace told host Jesse Watters on "Watters' World."

"I mean, you know, you talked earlier about impeachment, Jesse, and most people forget that even happened this year. And when it was happening in February, I was, 'Oh, that's gonna be the big story.' I mean, things happen and and we consume it with such velocity. I think clearly the coronavirus and the economic impact is going to stick around."

chris-wallace-on-trump-biden-race-being-far-from-decided-everything-can-change

I believe it will come down to the debates.

Don't give the questions up front to them.

Make sure the questions are even for both sides.

Let them debate.

They both will stumble some, but it's a good chance to see Biden react on his feet.

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I believe it will come down to the debates.

Don't give the questions up front to them.

Make sure the questions are even for both sides.

Let them debate.

They both will stumble some, but it's a good chance to see Biden react on his feet.

Yea I disagree completely. This election will be about whether people want another 4 years of Trump or not. Everyone already knows what Trump is about and what he believes, it’s all over his Twitter so they either want another 4 years of that or you want the opposite and you vote for Biden. Unless one of them dies on stage the debates will just be pointless.

18 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Yea I disagree completely. This election will be about whether people want another 4 years of Trump or not. Everyone already knows what Trump is about and what he believes, it’s all over his Twitter so they either want another 4 years of that or you want the opposite and you vote for Biden. Unless one of them dies on stage the debates will just be pointless.

Nope, it is all about the economy 

32 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

I think you’re right but the debates will be fun to watch