• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

If ever there was a time to use that phrase correctly it's this...     LOL, I forget how much that line always cracked you up.

i loved it because it was simple and to the point.

it's one of your moments that will live in infamy.

6 hours ago, tennischmp said:

The real question he should be asking is why isn't Trump getting constantly tested. But we all know Trump’s dick are too far down Hannity's throat to ask that. 

“I’ve got two dicks. One for the each of ya.”

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A lot has been made of ballots mailed to people who no longer live at the addresses in question. Many people don't update their addresses with the election board when they move. It is not a sign of fraud.

41 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

But it’s a sign of votes that could easily be incorrectly cast. 

And that’s exactly why there should be some kind of way to verify it’s you. Ballot roles should be updated before every election. 

Where I live now I’ve been here for seven years and still receive mail for the previous tenants, including election materials. What’s to keep me from voting as them? 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

And that’s exactly why there should be some kind of way to verify it’s you. Ballot roles should be updated before every election. 

Where I live now I’ve been here for seven years and still receive mail for the previous tenants, including election materials. What’s to keep me from voting as them? 

It sounds to me like you’re possibly taking part in some kind of nefarious election fraud shit.  I’m sorry, I have to report you to Flop for investigation. 

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Probably.  It’s not really anything new.  It may be a new PAC.  I’m not sure.  Didn’t bother reading. Don’t give a shit. 

Holy shit the Cons could end up ruining the Democratic party and make it essentially two different parties. Magas should root for this. It may hurt them in the interim but in the long run it will pay off

White voters say this Democrat is least acceptable as a Biden VP pick: poll

A new poll indicates Democratic voters are most excited about the prospect of Kamala Harris being tapped as Joe Biden’s running mate, but are wary of Elizabeth Warren being chosen.

While 38 percent of Democrats overall found Warren an “acceptable” choice and 27 percent were "excited" about the idea, 19 percent found her to be a “not acceptable” choice, the highest negative rating of any of the 11 candidates listed.

The negative views rose among white voters. The USA Today/Suffolk University poll showed 23 percent of white voters found Warren to be a “not acceptable” choice, while that number was 19 percent among Hispanic voters and 13 percent among black voters.

16 minutes ago, Redondo said:

White voters say this Democrat is least acceptable as a Biden VP pick: poll

A new poll indicates Democratic voters are most excited about the prospect of Kamala Harris being tapped as Joe Biden’s running mate, but are wary of Elizabeth Warren being chosen.

While 38 percent of Democrats overall found Warren an “acceptable” choice and 27 percent were "excited" about the idea, 19 percent found her to be a “not acceptable” choice, the highest negative rating of any of the 11 candidates listed.

The negative views rose among white voters. The USA Today/Suffolk University poll showed 23 percent of white voters found Warren to be a “not acceptable” choice, while that number was 19 percent among Hispanic voters and 13 percent among black voters.

native american crying GIF